If you play Minecraft and follow different youtube channels and media, you probably have heard about the term skyblock.
You may have seen your favorite YouTuber play them, and you might have wanted to play it yourself but do not know how to?- This is the right place for your answer.
What is a Minecraft Skyblock?
Minecraft skyblock is a game mode created by the user Noobcrew for the first time. Minecraft Skyblock is a game mode of Minecraft where you spawn on a small island in the sky, and you get a chest and a tree, and you need to survive based on these at first.
There will be other islands nearby which you can travel by building bridges. However, if you fall, the game is over- you will lose your all items. It is full of fun to explore skyblock Minecraft mode (Java).
Guide to play Minecraft Skyblock game mode
Since the first skyblock map was created, many players have made maps of their own. So there are many maps on the internet that run on a skyblock basis.
To enjoy skyblock Minecraft mode, firstly, you will need to download the game file, and to do this, first go to the website 9minecraft.net. Then, in the search bar, type skyblock.
Click on the first option, or choose the second one because the download and install process is the same for all files.
After clicking the first option, you will see a variety of maps. Select any one of them.
Go to the bottom to find the download button. Click on it. Then click the download button and wait for it.
Open the file and extract the file in any folder for now. I will extract it on my D drive for now.
Now copy the folder that you just extracted to the specific location.
Click Ctrl+R on your computer to open run. Then type %appdata% and enter. It will take you to the roaming part of the computer, where you will find a folder called Minecraft.
Click on the Minecraft folder and open a folder named saves. Then paste the folder you copied there. It is the folder where all your saved worlds are present.
Now you are done. You need to open Minecraft and open the single-player mode- You will find the skyblock map there, Click on it, and you can start to play.
- Making Minecraft automatic pumpkin/melon farm
- Minecraft Automatic Wool Farm: How to Build the farm?
- Minecraft Charcoal farm: How to build this automatic farm?
- Minecraft healing potion: How to brew it?
- How to Make an automatic Redstone door in Minecraft?
- Minecraft Automatic cobblestone farm building steps
- How to Make a BedRock breaking machine in Minecraft?
- Automatic sugarcane farm in Minecraft: How to make it?
- Minecraft Automatic Bamboo farm: How to Build it?
- Minecraft Frog: All About this Amphibian Mob
- Minecraft compact animal farm: How to Build Make it?
- How to get skins in Minecraft and use them using Tlauncher?
- How to play Minecraft Skyblock in Java?
- How to Build a World Destroyer in Minecraft? (TNT canon 2.0)
- All Minecraft Villagers: How to give them different Jobs? What is needed?
- How to build a bridge builder in nether in Minecraft?
- How to kill the Wither in Minecraft & How to spawn him?
- How to make a copper farm in Minecraft; 10 steps
- How to get experience points in Minecraft to level up fast?
- Most Dangerous Flying mobs in Minecraft which are hard to kill