Excluding some rules, Pubg mobile and BGMI are different versions with the same contents and features. So, don’t be confused and let’s discuss the best weapons with no recoil for both versions.
In the Pubg mobile, you will get varieties of weapons for battle. Some are best for short-range attack, and other is master of long-range flights.
But what about their recoil condition? In the Pubg mobile and BGMI, you will not get a gun with a totally zero recoil feature.
However, there are some guns with controllable recoil. And if you use a suitable attachment on those weapons, you can control recoil easily.
Here are some guns with hard recoil in the PUBGM and BGMI
Here are the weapons with no recoil in Pubg mobile\BGMI
You can find it in the only airdrop on every map of the game.
The recoil of the AUG is much easier to control in comparison to other weapons.
- You can use a red dot with 6X scope.
- 5.56 mm ammo is needed.
- Best for both short-range and long-range battle
It is a shot machine gun, so its damage is less Comparision to the AR. And the recoil condition of PP-19 Bizon is easy when you use a scope of 3X. And, if you can, then 6X is also best to get better results.
- You can use red dot scope with 6X
- 9mm ammo is needed
- 35\ one bullet
Also read: How to get a high number of kills?
Maximum players prefer DP 28 because it is the best weapon with almost 0 recoils in PUBG mobile and BGMI.
In the 3x scope, you can control its recoil effortlessly. However, it’s hard in 6x. And you can find it in any random place.
- 7.62mm of ammo is needed.
- Best for long-range battles.
- 51\ one bullet.
M416 with attachment
It is also a less recoil gun with red dot scope of 6x If you use the best attachment.
But without attachment? No, it’s not bad in comparison to other ARs.
- 5.56 ammo is needed.
- Best for close-range and long-range.
- 40\ one bullet.
Also read: Get M416 with a high chance
Another gun with almost 0 recoils is UZI which is best for close-range fights. But the problem is it throws all ammo at once and takes more time to reload.
However, if your aiming skill is perfect, you can get killed easily using UZI.
- 9mm ammo is needed.
- Outstanding weapon for short-range.
- 26\ one bullet.
Best attachments to control the recoil of the gun in PUBG mobile\BGMI
- Verticle foregrip
- Laser sight
- Genshin Impact Itto Best Artifact, Weapons & Team comp
- Genshin Impact Yelan Build, Weapons, Artifacts & Priority
- Genshin Eula Build Guide: Team, Weapons, Talents
- Kazuha Build Genshin Impact: 2023 Guide
- Genshin Impact Nahida Build Guide for 2023
- Genshin Impact Wanderer Build Guide: 2023
- Genshin Impact AlHaitham Build Guide: 2023
- How To Kill The Primo Geovishap in Genshin Impact? Giant Toad
- Ayato Build Genshin Impact: His Talent, Artifact, Weapon, Team
- How to build Xiangling in Genshin Impact? The Broken Pryo Carry
- How to build Fischl in Genshin Impact: The Princess of Conviction
- How to build Jean in Genshin Impact? The Best Guide
- Best 5-Star Weapons To Use In Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact Ningguang Build: Know all about her
- Bennett Genshin Impact: His Talent, Artifact, Weapon & compo
- Genshin Impact Regisvine Bosses: How to kill Cryo and Pyro?
- How to get Artifacts in Genshin Impact to strengthen characters?
- How to increase damage in genshin impact?
- Best 4-star Genshin Impact Characters as good as 5-star
- How To Build Raiden Shogun in Genshin Impact as a F2P Player?
- How to Increase Talent Level In Genshin Impact quickly?
- Best healer characters in Genshin Impact
- How to use Ganyu in Genshin Impact?
- How to get a lot of Primogems in Genshin Impact fast?
- Blacksmith Wagner in Genshin Impact: Forge and sell weapons