In this article, we will discuss the different ways to get bot/Noob lobby or avoid it in Farlight 84. So, let us continue.
Farlight 84 is a multiplayer battle royale video game set in a futuristic post-apocalyptic world. You can select a hero from different options and play as that character. There are mainly 4 game modes in the game; Battle royale, deathmatch, coliseum and Limited. Among them all, battle royale is more enjoyable and popular.
If you are a new player to the game, you might want to get more kills while surviving longer; therefore, it is good for you to play in the bot lobbies. Because there you will get bots, which means they can not kill you or will take a very long time to kill you. In short, like other games, bots are programmed/structured avatars that roam in the battleground without any abilities.
Bot lobbies are a great way to practice your skills without worrying about being killed by real players. If you’re looking for a way to improve your game or have fun, getting into this lobby is a good option.
Note that this lobby is only fun if you want to test something new or you are new to the game. You will find it boring as you play it for a long time. So, new players try to get into the bot lobby for game improvement, but pro players try to avoid it.
Tips to Get into Farlight 84 Bot Lobby
- Try to play games when people play less. Try playing games at noon rather than at night to get bot lobbies in Farlight because everyone might be playing at night. It depends from place to place, so observe and choose the right time when players are less.
- Connect to a VPN: Some VPNs have servers in countries with low player populations, which can increase your chances of being matched with bots.
- Play with a new account: new accounts are more likely to be matched with bots, as the game is still trying to determine your skill level.
- Try the less-played game mode available in the game.
It’s important to note that there is no 100% guarantee that you’ll get bots even if you do these things. The game’s matchmaking system constantly adjusts, so you may be matched with real players even if you follow these tips.
Tips to Avoid Bot Lobby
- Play during peak hours.
- Never connect VPN to a player base country.
- Always play with Friends with a full squad.
- Check the player count: Before you start a match, check the player count in the lobby. If there are a lot of bots, you may want to try another lobby.
- Read: How to unlock heroes