The middle man title is the most attractive and reputed achievement in the Pubg mobile.
And to get the middle man title, you have to kill your enemy from the mid-range in the battleground.
That is why it is also a challenging achievement in the region title category.
But this article has some tips that will make your task easier.
Requirements to get middleman title
(I) Your tier should be on platinum or above it.
(II) Your game level should be at least 30.
(III) You have to finish your enemy in mid-range battle.
Mid-range means the distance between 10m to 15m in the Pubg mobile.
And if you fail to get the kills from the required range, your success is not counted.
Steps to check the rank for middle man title
- Go to season rank
- Go to your region.
- Tap on the middle man to check your progress.
These are some tips to unlock Pubg mobile middle man title.
Use the best gun and improve your aim.
You know, to achieve the middle man title, you have to kill the enemy from a mid-range distance(10-150m).
So, firstly, try to win every mid-range battle. There are many hot drop areas on each map of the game- you can play there.
For that, improve your aim by practicing on the cheer park, the training ground.
And use the best guns like M416, AKM, M762, and other AR for the min-range fight.
Play on hot drops
The title is all about getting more kills, so you need more enemies. Therefore, hot drops are the best place to achieve middle man title in Pubg mobile.
- Related: Best hot-drop locations
For example, you knock enemy or bot under 10m or above 150m distance, then finish him from the mid-range.
No matter from what distance you knocked the opponent, but think while you give a finishing shot.
In the game, you can get 1-2 bots in every match. So, avoid wasting your bullet by killing them from an inappropriate gap.
Low tier helps you
If you are in Ace, conqueror tier, you will get pro players in the battleground. As a result, it will be difficult to kill the enemies.
So, it’s better to try for the title while you are in the platinum V-Diamon I rank.
And maintain your tier at the same level until you don’t get the middle man title.
- How to get the Anna character in BGMI\Pubg-mobile for free?
- How to get limited UC in Pubg mobile and BGMI?
- Growing pack in BGMI\Pubg mobile: Get 300UC and free gun skin
- Anger power spin in Pubg mobile\BGMI: How to get new mythic items?
- All seasons elite pass rewards collection in Pubg mobile with pictures
- How to get a mythic fashion title in Pubg mobile\BGMI with less UC?
- All 100 RP-rank outfits collection from all seasons in Pubg mobile
- How to play bonus challenge match in Pubg mobile from another region?
- How to fix the touch issue on Poco x3 (pro) while gaming?
- How can you get gunslinger title in Pubg mobile in a few days?
- Berserker title in Pubg mobile: Have you unlocked it?
- How to get ace dominator tier in BGMI\Pubg mobile quickly?
- Ace master tier in BGMI\Pubg mobile. What are the tips to reach there?
- Is Poco x3 pro the best for BGMI\Pubg mobile? You must read.
- How to get chicken dinner in every match in BGMI\Pubg mobile?
- How to get more kills in BGMI? Battleground mobile India
- How to win clan battle in Pubg mobile\BGMI? Earn contributed points.
- How to get a Free new Poseidon X-suit in Pubg mobile\BGMI?
- Terminator title in Pubg mobile: How to unlock it easily?
- How to get the Long Shot title in Pubg mobile? Best tips.