Finally, the Pubg mobile brought a new x-suit called Poseidon in the ‘return of the Poseidon’ event for free and by UC. From this latest event, you can unlock many mythic outfits, skin, emotes avatar frames.
Also, you will get star fragments and Starforce stone for the royal Poseidon x-suit(Lost civilization Reapers). On this PUBGM return of Poseidon event, you will get the top 5 legendary mythic outfits.
However, among five, you can upgrade only the Poseidon X-suit(king of the sea) with star fragment and Starforge stone that you will get from the lucky spin.
So, before knowing how to unlock mythic outfits from the ‘return of the Poseidon event’, let’s discuss each reward in brief.
Rewards in ‘return of the Poseidon’ event:
(I) Poseidon X-suit, It’s getting chance is 0.94%.
(II) The probability of getting Poseidon’s Lronguard set is 0.83%
(III) The probability of unlocking Poseidon’s herald set, Lumos Daemon set, Lunar witch set is also 0.83%
Skins in return of the Poseidon event:
(I) The chance of getting Poseidon parachute skin and backpack skin is 2.19%.
(II) And you can unlock seafaring kitty ornament and squid squad(Grenade skin) with a 9.18% chance.
Emotes in return of the Poseidon event:
(I) You can get Scepts of thunder with the probability of 15.67%.
(II) And the chance you will unlock crazed shark is 9.40%.
Avatar Frame in return of the Poseidon event:
(I) The chance of getting the Poseidon avatar Frame in Pubg mobile\BGMI is 15.61%.
Pubg mobile\BGMI X-suit upgrade materials :
(I) You can unlock star fragment and star forge stone with the chance of 3.13% and 3.21%, respectively.
Information of Spin for the new Poseidon X-suit(King of the ocean)
There are 5 types of crates in return for the Poseidon event, and they are:
- Poseidon X-suit crate
- Poseidon iron guard set’s crate
- Lunar witch set
- Poseidon’s herald set crate
- Lumos Daemon set’s crate
And among all the crates, the Poisedon X-suit is the best box to unlock the mythic items of return of Poseidon event in Pubg mobile and battleground mobile India.
And from the other crates, you will get upgradable mythic outfits, and other skins permanently. But, the outcome from the spin will be random and depends upon your luck.
(I) For one time Spin, it cost 300 silvers. And you can try only 5 times.
(II) You can use one-time spin spending 60 UC. You can try it for endless.
(III) For a 10-time spin, it cost 600 UC for endless time.
Tips to unlock the new Poseidon X-suit with a high chance in Pubg mobile\BGMI for Free
- Don’t miss 5th time
This tip is best if you don’t have UC to spend but want to get Poseidon X-suit for free. But you have to use some silver fragments. Your reward depends upon your luck and trial, so spin continuously until 5th chance. If you spin your silver or UC to get the new X-suit, don’t skip until you don’t try for 5 times. Because on the fifth chance, there is a high chance of getting mythic skins and X-suit from the Poseidon X-suit crate in Pubg mobile\BGMI.
- UC method
If you want to get the new Poseidon X-suit at any cost, you can purchase it by using the Poseidon coin. It requires 1000 Poseidon coins to get X-suit directly. Yes, 1000 coins are too much. But don’t worry, the chance of getting those coins from the crate is higher than other items. So, spend your UC for the spin, collect 1000 Poseidon coins and get your favorite X suit.
How to upgrade X-suit in Pubg mobile\BGMI?
To upgrade the Poseidon X-suit in the PUBGM\BGMI, you need star fragments and star forge stones for each star.
|Star||Requirement||Effect of Upgrade|
|2||3-star forge stone|
and 100-star fragments
|3|| 5-star forge stone|
and 160-star fragments
|4|| 7-star forge stone|
and 230-star fragments
|5|| 9-star forge stone|
and 310-star fragments
|Stock and Awe|
|6||15-star forge stone|
and 500-star fragments
So, it requires a lot of UC to upgrade the X-suit. According to the calculation, you need more than 40K UC to make the Poseidon X-suit 6 star in Pubg mobile.
- Most Under-rated Heroes in Mobile Legends Bang Bang- Top 3
- How to make a lava farm in Minecraft near your house?
- How to breed villagers in Minecraft?
- How to Enchant items in Minecraft?
- All about Chou in Mobile Legends Bang Bang- Ultimate Guide
- How to counter Terrorblade in Dota 2 easily?
- Best junglers in MLBB- Top 10 of all times
- How to get battle emotes in MLBB? Mobile Legends
- How to recharge diamonds in Mobile Legends in Nepal?
- How to increase MMR in Dota 2? Experience-based Tips
- Everything about Yurnero in Dota 2
- How to get more battle points in MLBB? Mobile legends
- How can you counter Huskar in Dota 2?
- All about the Aghanim’s Scepter in Dota 2
- Best Marksman heros in MLBB(Mobile legends) – Top 5
- How to change voice in Free fire for fun?
- How to increase KDA in Mobile legends(MLBB) quickly?
- All about rotation for tanks in mobile legends – Full guide
- Best Tanks to rank up in MLBB (Mobile legends bang bang) – Top 5
- Advanced Server in Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB): How to Play?