Juggernaut is the most played Powerful hero in Dota 2, and it is really a big deal to counter him. He is a mele/agility hero who can dominate the match from the early to end of the game. So, if you are struggling to deal with Juggernaut, you can use the tips and heroes mentioned in this article to encounter him.
How to Counter Juggernaut–6 Tips:
(1) Right draft/pick of the heroes is the most important thing to encounter the Juggernaut in Dota 2.
(2) Placing the sanitary wards and knowing the movement of the Juggernaut and Ganking up to kill him.
(3) If you do not pick the right heroes who are strong against the delaying the farm of juggernaut, then waiting for your team carry to be strong enough to fight him is the only way to win the game.
(4) If Juggernaut started killing you in the lane fight, clearing up the creeps and farming is the only way because, in a 1V1 fight Juggernaut is strong, and if you keep on fighting, you will only end up feeding and making him fat.
(5) Juggernaut deals heavy damage in a 1VS1 fight, so you should avoid such battles with him. His 3rd ability (blad dance) deals a heavy amount of raw damage to the hero.
(6) Juggernaut is the Dota 2 hero that has a low mana pool costing him a heavy amount of mana to use his abilities. You can wait for his mana to drain out so that he can not use his power and kill him.
5 Best Dota 2 Heroes to Counter Juggernaut
1. Sky warth
Sky warth is the best hero that can kill the Juggernaut in Dota 2, so all you need to do is use the third and fourth ability together.
The third ability of Sky warth silences the Juggernaut and doesn’t let him use his skills and make him powerless. And the fourth ability deals with and heavy amount of damage.
Pudge can also consider as the best counter pick against Juggernaut as his first ability can hook the Juggernaut dealing massive damage.
After that, if the pudge uses his final skill right away, the Juggernaut will be stunned facing the damage.
Faceless void is a strong hero you can play against the Dota2 Juggernaut because he has much damage and stuns. In a 1VS1 fight, the third ability of Faceless Void will stun dealing damage to your enemy.
Similarly, his final ability will numb the presence of the Juggernaut, making it completely useless for a couple of seconds.
Silencer might be another perfect Dota 2 hero to counter juggernaut because silencer can silence him for a couple of seconds, not letting him use his abilities.
Plus bonus thing is- if the Juggernaut cannot use skills, he is the hero that does not have much health regain abilities or much health like AXE, Pudge. So, you can beat Juggernaut easily if he is silenced.
Axe is the last hero on this list who can fight effectively and defeat Dota 2 Juggernaut. His first ability (Berseker’s call armor) grants him 30 armor, so most of the attacks of the Juggernaut do not deal heavy damage to him.
- Best Midlaners in Dota 2- Top 10 Heroes
- Best Support heroes in Dota 2 you should pick
- Best Agility Heroes and Items in Dota 2
- Dawnbreaker Dota 2 Item Build: When to Pick and How to Play her?
- How to buy Dota 2 skins in Nepal? CODASHOP
- Most Underrated heroes in Dota 2 in 2022
- Counter Juggernaut in Dota 2: Best Tips and Heroes to pick
- How to infuse items in Dota 2? Questions related to Infusing
- How to counter Invoker in Dota 2?
- Dota 2 Trading: How to Trade Skins and items?