Pubg New State has different weapon choices like Assault Rifles, Snipers, shotguns, and many more, and the player who can choose the best among them gets the chicken dinner. 60% of the winning chance depends on the gun selection and 40% on the skill and ability. You can carry two guns for the battle royale… Continue reading Best Assault Rifles in Pubg New State: Top 3
Category: Pubg: New state
Pubg New State X-Suit Collections
X-suit is one of the most precious, fashionable, and rare outfits in Pubg New state. The features of these X-suits are good-looking, legendary, luxurious, upgradeable, and rare to unlock. If you go on the battleground equipping the X Suit, you will get appreciation from everyone. In this article, I will list all the New State… Continue reading Pubg New State X-Suit Collections
How to get free emotes in pubg new state?
There is no sense if you play Pubg new state without any free or purchased emotes to show off. Emote is the best component in this game by which you can express your feeling to your friend and foe. Happiness is there if we have mythic and rarest emotes in a new state; however, you… Continue reading How to get free emotes in pubg new state?
How to get Among Us-M416 and Other Rewards in Pubg New State?
After collaborating with Among Us Game on 21st April 2022, Pubg New state has brought many rewards, including Among US-M416 Skin.Players can obtain these rewards by opening Among Us crate in the game. New State Among Us Crate reward List: So, the table shows all the rewards of Among Us crate, but among them all,… Continue reading How to get Among Us-M416 and Other Rewards in Pubg New State?
Frozen Wonderland Crate in Pubg new state
On 22nd January 2022, Pubg new state has brought a new crate called a Frozen Wonderland crate. Players can get a crystal queen dress and crystal fire Beryl M762 skin as a special reward by opening the crate. Also, the frozen crate contains other rewards such as snow maiden backpack and helmet skin, snow gun… Continue reading Frozen Wonderland Crate in Pubg new state
How to get Rimac Nevera car skins in Pubg new state?
Pubg new state introduced Rimac Nevera car skins as a Rimac crate opening reward on 14th January 2022. These skins have legendary and luxurious looks. The best thing about the Ramic Navera car skins is that you can unlock them for free. Yes, it is possible to get them free if you have good luck… Continue reading How to get Rimac Nevera car skins in Pubg new state?
Skull king crate in pubg new state- get Skullfrost cloak & skull king M416
Pubg new state has brought skullfrost X-suit and skull king-M416 skin in the skull king crate. Skull frost cloak:- It is an upgradable X-suit in New state, and the player has to unlock it from the skull king crate. Players can upgrade it up to 3rd level to get more features. (i) 1st level unlocks… Continue reading Skull king crate in pubg new state- get Skullfrost cloak & skull king M416
About lord of blood crate in Pubg new state
In this latest update, Pubg: the new state has brought a lord of blood crate, which contains special rewards. But, the lord of blood outfit and bloodlust SLR skins is the most precious and attractive reward among all. The best thing about the new mythical outfit and gun skin is, players can upgrade them to… Continue reading About lord of blood crate in Pubg new state
How to get more bots in pubg new state?
Do you know? The bots are the best thing in pubg new state matches that help you increase your statices because you can kill them easily. So, the players want to get more bots to boost their kill ratio, rank, whatever in the game. Who are bots, and How do they look likes? In pubg… Continue reading How to get more bots in pubg new state?
About account settings in pubg new state- Link, unlink, delete, transfer.
Pubg new state player can keep backup of all settings and game progress in Facebook and Gmail account. It helps them log in to their game ID on any other device in the future. So, what is the difference between Facebook and Gmail options? When you connect your FB account with New state, you will… Continue reading About account settings in pubg new state- Link, unlink, delete, transfer.