The PUB gfx tool helps you to play PUBG in suitable FPS. After some maintenance and updates, the system requirement(RAM and processor) increased to run the game without lag.
As a result, the PUBG heroes, who were playing the game on less than 3 GB RAM lose their game performance.
But, the free tool gfx has made it easier to play PUBG with better FPS. PUB GFX tool is the application made to set up the graphic for the PUBG game to get a better gaming experience.
So, the user can fix their graphic themselves using the GFX tool to play their favourite game PUBG.
Click here to download the application.
How to use the GFX tool to play PUBG smoothly? Best setting.
After you download the application; Turn your mobile data on and follow these steps:
Step 1: Select resolution
IF you’re using less than 3 GB RAM mobile to play PUBG then the gfx tool has an 800*600:SVGA resolution option for better performance.
Or, if you are using the high-end phone(higher processor, RAM), then select accordingly.
But for the low-end phone third option is best to optimize performance.
Read: Get M416 glacier skin
Step 2: Select the graphic level.
If you have a phone that has less capacity, then select the smooth graphic option, it helps to minimize the lag during gameplay.
Otherwise, for more than 4GB, the best option is balanced or HD to get the best quality and performance.
Ultra HD with high (30) FPS is for high-end phones.
Read: Pro sensitivity setting
Step 3: Select FPS
The more FPS means the more smoothness. But, selecting extreme fps doesn’t mean you will get the benefit of the app in low-end mobiles.
So, select Ultra 40 FPS for less than 3GB RAM.
Extreme 60FPS for 4GB RAM;
And select higher FPS mode, if you have a gaming mobile.
Step 4: Select style
Don’t select colourfully or, other option in less than 3 Gb ram phone; Because it consumes batter in high rate and creates a lag problem due to colourful graphic.
So, the soft style is the best option to play your favourite game PUBG with high FPS.
But, if you have branded(gaming) phone, then you can select another option too.
Step 5: select shadow
Shadow means double picture, which creates lag and reduces load speed.
I made a comparison between 4 GB and 2 GB phone.
When I enabled the shadows option on a 2GB phone, the game performance declined dramatically.
And in 4GB ram, the performance decreased slightly.
So, it’s better to turn off shadows for a 2GB ram.
But if your mobile RAM is higher than 4Gb, it’s better to turn on shadows for a better graphic.
NOTE it: Shadow increases graphic quality but reduces performance.
- Select a game variant and use Global 1.1x version.
- Make the sound quality low for better performance.
- Disable MSAA option.
- Disable simple Shader(DEMO).
Congratulations, you have fixed up the setting of the gfx tool, now you can play PUBG with better FPS.
Now, launch your game and feel the difference in the performance and FPS.
- What are the best ways to get more room card on Pubg mobile?
- How to win every last circle in Pubg mobile? 5 best strategies
- Rush or camping? Which is the best gameplay in Pubg mobile?
- Hardest titles achievement in Pubg mobile: 7 titles uneasy to achieve
- The best place to find the enemy in Pubg mobile: Enemy camping areas
- Best loot area in pubg mobile: Top points from all maps.
- How to make more than 10 dollars from the clipclaps quickly?
- The sharpshooter title in Pubg mobile: Easily get it in 2021.
- The Karakin map in pubg mobile. A complete detail you need to know.
- Easy way to unlock Pacifist in Pubg mobile: How to get the title?
- Weapon master title of Pubg mobile: Easy way to unlock
- Chicken master title in Pubg mobile: How to get it easily?
- How to make more exp points to level-up Pubg mobile quickly?
- Some secret fact of pubg mobile: Tips and trick you should know.
- How to become a master of FPP mode in Pubg mobile?
- Talent championship in Pubg mobile. You should know.
- How to get a high number of kills in pubg mobile in every match?
- The best place to find bots in Pubg mobile: Erangle and Livik map
- How to play better in the hot-drop of Pubg mobile? Survive with high kills
- Most precious and luckiest items in the pubg mobile: 5 Rarest things