Here, we will discuss how you can change your region/country in Pubg mobile- You can switch to any region such as the USA, Canada, Germany, Pakistan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, whatever.
As you know, the Pubg mobile is one of the popular online BR games for this generation because of some reason.
Firstly, the game brings new updates and content frequently for the players. Secondly, the game is easy to learn and play. Players choose varieties of items according to their choice.
Moreover, the best part of this game is players can choose their region and flag.
The game has many countries and flags- almost all the countries. So, players get happiness to put their country flag in their profile for identity.
Sometimes, the game brings features and events according to the region. For example, the bonus challenge event might be running in one region but may not be another. Therefore, to get such benefits, players want to switch their regions.
How to change region/country in Pubg mobile?
Step 1:- Go to the play store and download the best VPN. I suggest you get turbo VPN because this app has many country options that you can select for free.
Step 2:- Now, open the Turbo app on your device and tap on the country option on the right-top.
|Step 3:- Select the country/region you want to switch in Pubg mobile.
|Step 4:- Tap on OK and wait for the VPN to progress.
Step 5:- Now launch Pubg mobile and go to the setting section.
Step 6:- You will see the option to change your country and tap OK to change it.
But one thing you need to remember:- After you change the country in Pubg mobile, you have to wait for 60 days to switch again.
If you again change the region after 60 days, you will get a chance to change the region after 180 days.
Some related questions
- Can I change region/country in Pubg mobile before 60 days?
The short answer is NO. There is no legal way to switch the region before two months in PUBGM. So, wait for that duration to move your game to another region.
- How to change the flag in the Pubg mobile Profile?
Step 1: Tap on your profile
|Step 2: Tap on Profile settings
Step 3: Go to the flag section.
Step 4: Search for your country flag and select it to switch flag in the game.
- Can I change the flag in Pubg mobile before 60 days?
The short answer is NO. If you switch your flag once, you will get a chance to change it again after two months (60days).
- How to get all new companions in Pubg mobile/BGMI?
- How to unlock Emilia Character in Pubg Mobile/BGMI?
- How to Get Free 400UC in Pubg Mobile? New Growing Pack Event
- How to get Silvanus X-suit in Pubg Mobile/BGMI? All Reward List
- How to get Lamborghini Skins in Pubg mobile/BGMI with Less UC?
- How to get M416-Fool Skin in Pubg Mobile?
- Best secret places in BGMI/Pubg mobile for conqueror
- How to change Region in Pubg mobile?
- Best Mythic emotes in Pubg mobile/BGMI
- Best finger claw settings for Pubg mobile/BGMI with photo
- How can I change the server in Pubg Mobile?
- Best upgradable gun skins in Pubg mobile similar to M416 glacier
- Which are the rarest outfits in Pubg Mobile?
- All X-suits collection in Pubg mobile with Photos
- How to get Avalanche X-suit in Pubg mobile-BGMI?
- UC station event in Pubg mobile\BGMI: Get bonus UC
- How to get the Anna character in BGMI\Pubg-mobile for free?
- How to get limited UC in Pubg mobile and BGMI?
- Growing pack in BGMI\Pubg mobile: Get 300UC and free gun skin
- Anger power spin in Pubg mobile\BGMI: How to get new mythic items?
- All seasons elite pass rewards collection in Pubg mobile with pictures
- How to get a mythic fashion title in Pubg mobile\BGMI with less UC?
- All 100 RP-rank outfits collection from all seasons in Pubg mobile
- How to play bonus challenge match in Pubg mobile from another region?
- How to fix the touch issue on Poco x3 (pro) while gaming?