Pubg mobile/BGMI doesn’t bring mythic emotes every day, so these items are highly precious in the game. These items have a unique style than the rest of the emotes.
Players have to unlock mythic emotes from either royal pass or 100 RP rank or crate opening. So, this is also the reason mythic emotes are demanding items in the game.
Until now, BGMI/Pubg mobile has brought more than fifty mythic emotes for the players, but among them, we will list out 10 emotes that every player wants to get because of their attractive expression.
Top 10 Best mythic emotes in Pubg mobile/BGMI
1. Spirit of Godzilla emote
The Godzilla emote is the most impressive mythic emote, and it came with a Godzilla outfit in the Godzilla luck spin. The player spent more UC to get it because the unlock chance of this emote was too low. You can use this emote to tell you are the strongest among all.
2. The fool emote
The fool emote is everyone’s favorite. It is one of the best joker styles emote in Pubg mobile/BGMI, and the player unlocked this emote with a fool set by opening a fool crate.
The event is still unforgettable because players unlocked the M416 fool skin along with the outfit and emote. So, if you have a fool emote, you can use it to troll your enemies to tell them they are weak.
3. Envoy of death emote
Do you know when this emote came in Pubg mobile? Pubg mobile brought Envoy of death Emote on 24th October 2019. It is the most popular emote and was available on the premium crate.
Therefore, players having enough premium crate vouchers unlocked this emote without spending a single UC. It is one of the most unique emote that shows you are a player with attitude in Pubg mobile\BGMI.
4. Bodybuilder emote
The bodybuilder emote was introduced on 16th November 2019, and it is one of the funny mythical emote in Pubg mobile/BGMI. It came as the reward of bodybuilder chicken luck spin.
It was possible to unlock only after unlocking the bodybuilder chicken outfit from the spin. Players still use this funny emote to troll their opponent in the lobby.
5. Rhythm rider emote
The Rhythm rider is the best-looking emote, and also you can call it one of the best dancing mythical emote in Pubg Mobile/BGMI. It came in the premium crate on 12th March 2020. So, the player having enough crate vouchers unlocked the Rhythm rider emote for free in Pubg mobile.
6. Elite Agent emote
The elite agent emote was introduced as the season 11 elite pass reward. Most of the players unlocked the agent emote from the elite pass by spending 600UC. Therefore, you might know about the elite agent- it’s a really attractive mythical emote.
7. Traveling in Time emote
Do you know? The time-traveling emote was the reward of the classic crate, and less than 1% of players have this emote. It was possible to unlock only after unlocking the traveling-in-time outfit.
But, you know the chance of getting the mythic outfit with emotes in Pubg mobile was less than 0.5%. But, if we talk about its looks and style, it is outstanding.
8. Bling Emote
If you compare all the dancing emotes in Pubg mobile/BGMI, you will find the Mythic Bling emote the best among all. It came on 10th February 2019 as a premium crate reward. If you have this emote with you, you can use it to dance in the lobby to dominate your enemies.
9. Warrior emote
Wow, another stylish mythical emote. If you are a season 9 player, probably, you might have warrior emote in Pubg mobile. It came as the elite pass reward in the season 9th. If you have, you can use it to tell you are a warrior of the battleground.
10. Avian Tyrant emote
Do you remember season 14? It is also known as the best reward-giving season in the history of Pubg mobile. In that season, the game brought many rewards, including Avian Tyrant. It is really one of the cool and stylish emote for every situation.
- How To Kill The Primo Geovishap in Genshin Impact? The Giant Toad
- Ayato Build Genshin Impact: His Best Talent, Artifact, Weapon, Team
- How to build Xiangling in Genshin Impact? The Broken Pryo Carry
- How to build Fischl in Genshin Impact: The Princess of Conviction
- How to build Jean in Genshin Impact? The Best Guide
- Best 5-Star Weapons To Use In Genshin Impact: High utility & usage rate
- Genshin Impact Ningguang Build: Know all about her
- Bennett Genshin Impact: His best Talent, Artifact, Weapon, and compo
- Genshin Impact Regisvine Bosses: How to kill Cryo and Pyro?
- How to get Artifacts in Genshin Impact to strengthen characters?
- How to increase damage in genshin impact?
- Best 4-star Genshin Impact Characters as good as 5-star
- How To Build Raiden Shogun in Genshin Impact as a F2P Player?
- How to Increase Talent Level In Genshin Impact quickly?
- Best healer characters in Genshin Impact
- How to use Ganyu in Genshin Impact?
- How to get a lot of Primogems in Genshin Impact fast?
- Blacksmith Wagner in Genshin Impact: Forge and sell weapons there
- How to defeat Frostarm Lawachurl in Genshin Impact like a hero?
- How can you increase adventure rank in Genshin impact quicker?
- How to cook food in genshin Impact? A guide with pictures.
- How can you make more Mora in Genshin Impact?
- How to purchase food in Genshin Impact to heal the damage?
- How to run Genshin impact smoothly without lag in a low-end device?