Nahida is a 5-star rarity gacha character in Genshin Impact that you can obtain through the event banner. She is a Dendro vision character who uses a catalyst as her weapon. In this article, we will discuss everything about Nahida Build in Genshin Impact. Let us continue.
Abilities and Skill of Nahida in Genshin
Nahida’s Normal attack: Akara(NA)
She performs up to 4 attacks that deal Dendro DMG to opponents. In charged attacks, she deals an AoE Dendro DMG after a short casting time.
Nahida’s Elemental Skill: All Schemes to Know
While using her Elemental skill, Nahida deals AoE Dendro DMG and marks up to 8 opponents hit with Seed of Skandha. When you hold her Elemental skill, she enters an aiming mode allowing you to select a limited number of opponents within an area. Her resistance to interruption will increase. When released, this will deal Dendro DMG to these opponents and mark them with the Seed of Skandhalinks. Seed of Skandhalinks to one another, which applies Dendro to all opponents, which is helpful for different types of reactions related to Dendro.
Nahida’s Elemental Burst: Illusory Heart
When Nahida releases an Elemental burst, she creates the Shrine of Maya field, which has different buffs according to the Elemental types present in the party.
- Pyro: When Nahida is in the field, the damage dealt by her elemental skill increases.
- Electro: The dendro application interval decreases.
- Hydro: The duration of Nahida’s elemental burst increases.
If there are at least two-party members of the same element, then the buff will be stacked, even if Nahida is not in the field. These buffs will still take effect as long as the character is in the Genshin Impact playground.
Nahida’s Passive talent: Compassion Illuminated
When Nahida unleashes her burst, the active character within the field will increase by 25% of the party member’s Elemental Mastery. You can gain a maximum of 250 Elemental Mastery with the passive skill of Nahida in Genshin.
Nahida’s Passive talent: Awakening Elucidated
Each point of Elemental Mastery beyond 200 will grant 0.1% Bonus DMG and 0.03% crit rate from Elemental skill. In this manner, Nahida can give a maximum of 80% Bonus DMG and a 24% crit rate.
Nahida Build in Genshin Impact
Nahida’s Talent upgrade priority in Genshin
- Elemental skill> Normal Attack>Elemental Burst
Since the most output source of Nahida’s DMG is from her Elemental skill; therefore, prioritize her elemental skill at first, then upgrade her normal attacks as they deal a lot of damage, and finally put Elemental Burst.
Nahida’s Best Artifacts in Genshin
- Deepwood Memories (4-piece set): It is the best artifact set for the Nahida build in Genshin Impact since she tends to do a lot of Dendro reactions. This set gives Nahida a 15% Dendro DMG Bonus and decreases opponent Dendro resistance by 30%, which becomes the best artifact set for her.
- Gilded Dreams (4-piece set): This artifact set can be used as an offensive set for Nahida as it gives 80 Elementary Mastery points. Also, it increases all party members’ ATK% by 14%, giving 50 Elemental Mastery.
- Deepwood (2-piece) and Elemental mastery (2-piece): This combination of artifacts will help her to gain a Dendro DMG Bonus and 80 points of Elemental Mastery. If you do not have better stats for the other two mentioned artifacts, this artifact is best for Nahida.
Nahida’s Artifact stats and sub-stats priority in Genshin
As Nahida gets a lot of damage from Elementary Mastery, get at least 700-800 points on her to give her an Elementary Mastery sand and a Dendro Damage Bonus cup. For the circlet, you want crit rate or crit damage if you have enough Elementary Mastery on Nahida. As for the sub-stats of the Nahida build, you want Elementary Mastery Crit Damage and Crit Rate.
Nahida’s Best 5-star & 4-Star Weapons in Genshin
As Nahida is a supporting character, you want a weapon that has Elementary Master as its main stats because of it. So, one of the best weapons to build Genshin Impact Nahida is her signature weapon, Thousand Floating Dreams, as it has Elementary Master. It will give a huge amount of DMG Bonus to all the party members and increase their Elementary Master.
Nahida can also use Kagura’s verity as a 5-star weapon in Genshin as it has good stats as crit damage, which she can use for a DPS build.
For the other 5-star weapon, lost prayer to the sacred winds is also the perfect option as it gives Nahida a lot of crit rate and has really good sub-stats for a DPS build.
The Sacrificial Fragments is the best 4-star weapon for Nahida build in Genshin, as it has Elementary Mastery as its main stats. You can use your Elemental skill twice due to its sub-stats, so it is the best weapon for her if you do not have a better 5-star weapon.
The Widsith is also a good 4-star weapon for a DPS build Nahida as it gives pretty good Crit Damage, and its sub-stats are also really great for a four-star weapon.
Nahida’s Weapon Ranking
Tested these weapons of Nahida in a Double Electro Quicken team.
|% of Damage
|A Thousand Floating Dream
|Sacrificial Fragment R5
|The Widsith R5
|Lost prayer to the sacred winds
How to Play Nahida in Genshin?
As Nahida is really an easy character, her playstyle is not hard to play. Make sure her Elemental skill tags all opponents in your radius and use her Elemental Burst. You can switch your character. For a DPS, you want to use your support characters at the beginning, then use her Elemental Skill and spam her normal attack, which will deal a lot of damage. So, this is how you can use Nahida to get maximum performance.
Nahida’s Best Team composition in Genshin
To build a good team comp of Nahida in Genshin Impact, pair her with characters whose Elemental types are Pyro Hydro and Electro, as she benefits most from them. Here are some teams you can try for Nahida in Genshin Impact:
In this team of Nahida, you want to have an electro character who is in an Elementary Mastery build- you can have Kuki, Raiden, Lisa, Fischl, and many more for the hydro slot. You can have Yelan, Xingqiu, Ayato, and many more. The last slot is a flexible slot where you can put an Anemo character who can group up small enemies or a shield character such as Zhongli and many others.
- Genshin Impact Itto Best Artifact, Weapons & Team comp
- Genshin Impact Yelan Build, Weapons, Artifacts & Priority
- Genshin Eula Build Guide: Team, Weapons, Talents
- Kazuha Build Genshin Impact: 2023 Guide
- Genshin Impact Nahida Build Guide for 2023
- Genshin Impact Wanderer Build Guide: 2023
- Genshin Impact AlHaitham Build Guide: 2023
- How To Kill The Primo Geovishap in Genshin Impact? Giant Toad
- Ayato Build Genshin Impact: His Talent, Artifact, Weapon, Team
- How to build Xiangling in Genshin Impact? The Broken Pryo Carry