It is Genshin Impact Build Guide, and we will discuss Eula Lawrence’s Artifact stats and sub-stats priority, best weapons, Artifact sets, and team composition.
Eula, Eula Lawrence, is a 5-star gacha character in Genshin Impact that you can obtain through the event banner. She is a Cryo vision character who uses a claymore as her weapon.
Eula’s Abilities and Talent in Genshin
Normal attack: Favonious Bladework
Eula performs up to 5 attacks in her normal attack. In Charged, it drains her stamina over time, and she performs continuous slashes, and at the end of the attack, she performs a more powerful slash.
Elemental Skill: Icetide Vortex
When Eula uses her Elemental Skill, she deals with Cryo DMG when it hits an opponent, and gains a stack of Grimheart that stacks up to 2 times. She gains these stacks once every 0.3s
While holding Elemental skill, Eula consumes all the stacks of Grimheart and lashes forward, dealing AoE Cryo DMG to opponents in front of her. If Grimheart stacks are consumed, surrounding opponents will have their Physical RES, and Cryo RES decreases. Each consumed Stack of Grimheart will be converted into an Icewhirl Brand that deals with Cryo DMG to nearby opponents. In addition, Grimheart increases Eula’s resistance to Interruption and DEF while fighting.
Elemental Burst: Glacial Illumination
When using Elemental burst, Eula Lawrence deals Cryo DMG to nearby opponents and creates a Lightfall Sword that follows her around for a duration of up to 7s. When Eula hits the enemy with Normal attack, Elemental Skill, and Elemental Burst, it will charge the Lightfall Sword, which can gain an energy stack once every 0.1 seconds.
Once the duration ends, the Lightfall sword will fall and explode, which deals with Physical DMG to nearby opponents. The DMG scales on the number of energy stacks the Lightfall Sword has gained. If Eula leaves the field during her Elemental Burst, the Lightfall Sword will explode immediately.
Passive talent: Roiling Rime
When the Eula consumes 2 stacks of Grimheart while using her hold Elemental Skill, a Shattered Lightfall Sword creates that will explode immediately, which deals 50% of the basic Physical DMG dealt by her Elemental Burst.
Passive talent: Wellspring of War-Lust
When Elemental Burst is cast, the CD of her Elemental Skill gets reset, and she gains 1 stack of Grimheart. It is how the passive talent of Eula works.
Eula’s Talent upgrade priority in Genshin Impact
- Upgrade the talent of Eula in Genshin like this: Elemental Burst >Normal Attack>Elemental Skill
Eula’s DMG dealing comes from her Elemental Brust, so you want to prioritize her Elemental Burst first. Secondly, Eula is a Physical DPS, so you want to upgrade her Normal attack, after that, you can upgrade her Elemental Skill.
Eula’s Best Artifacts in Genshin Impact
- Pale Flame (4): This is the best artifact set in Genshin for Eula build since it gives 25% Physical DMG at 2-piece, which is great since she is a Physical DPS character. At 4-piece, it grants a 9% ATK boost when Elemental Skill is used, which can be stacked 2 times giving a total of 18% ATK. When this condition is fulfilled, it doubles the 2-piece giving a 50% of Physical DMG Bonus.
- Bloodstained Chivalry (2) + Pale Flame (2): This artifact gives Eula a total of 50% Physical DMG which is good due to her kit. It is also a good option if you do not have other options.
- 2-piece Physical DMG and 2-piece 18% ATK: You can give Eula either Bloodstained or Pale Flame and any artifacts, which have 18% ATK which is also a viable option for her build.
Eula’s Artifact stats and sub-stats priority in Genshin Impact
Eula is a Genshin Physical DPS character, so you want to give her Crit Damage and Crit Rate as much as possible in a combination 1:2 ratio. For Eula Sand, you need ATK% on it and for the Goblet Cup, you want to have a Physical DMG Bonus on it. Similarly, for the circlet, you need Crit Damage and Crit Rate depending on what you need to balance the Crit Ratio.
As for the Eula sub-stats, you want Crit rate and Crit Damage as a main priority and Energy Recharge as her burst cost of 80 Energy which is a lot.
Eula’s best 5-star and 4-star Weapons in Genshin Impact
As for the weapon of Eula, the Song of Broken Pines is the best five-star pick as it is her signature weapon. This weapon can make the Eula build more perfect in Genshin as it has a Physical DMG bonus as its main stats, and its sub-stats increase your ATK% and increase her ATK SPD.
You can choose Wolf’s Gravestone, which is also a good 5-star weapon for Eula as it has nice stats, and increases the 20% ATK at the same time. This weapon gives your entire party a buff of 40% ATK.
Serpent Spine is also a decent weapon for her as it has a Crit rate as its main stats, and it gives 6% ATK, which can be stacked 5 times at R1.
If you are a F2P player, you can use Akunoumaru as a 4-star weapon for Eula. This weapon has ATK% as its main stats, and sub-stats increases Elemental Brust DMG up to 40%.
Luxurious Sea-Lord, Snow-Tombed Starsilver, and Prototype Archaic are the best weapon as a Free-to-play player. These weapons have ATK% as main stats, increase the Elemental burst, also deal an AoE DMG.
Eula’s Weapon ranking
We tested weapons in a 1:2 crit ratio Eula Elemental Burst.
|% of DMG
|Song of Broken Pines
Eula’s Playstyle and combo
Eula is a bit complicated character to play in Genshin, but it is not really that hard to play with to deal the most damage out of her. As the most damage-dealing source for her is Elemental Burst, so you want to follow a standard rotation that goes like this:
First, you want to Press her Elemental skill, then use her Elemental Burst. Then do 4 normal attacks and Hold her Elemental skill. Then do 4 normal attacks and her Lightfall sword will burst; by this method, you will deal a lot of damage to her.
Eula’s best Team composition in Genshin
In this team of Eula, Raiden plays as Electro support and Elemental Burst support due to her ability to full Energy Recharge problems. In addition, Rosaria is a Cryo Battery as she gives a lot of Energy, which is really good for Eula team, and Bennett is good as he can heal, giving a lot of Buff to characters.
As you can see, Genshin Impact Eula deals a lot of damage in the normal team, so you can get a lot of DMG for her with a proper build.
- Genshin Impact Itto Best Artifact, Weapons & Team comp
- Genshin Impact Yelan Build, Weapons, Artifacts & Priority
- Genshin Eula Build Guide: Team, Weapons, Talents
- Kazuha Build Genshin Impact: 2023 Guide
- Genshin Impact Nahida Build Guide for 2023
- Genshin Impact Wanderer Build Guide: 2023
- Genshin Impact AlHaitham Build Guide: 2023
- How To Kill The Primo Geovishap in Genshin Impact? Giant Toad
- Ayato Build Genshin Impact: His Talent, Artifact, Weapon, Team
- How to build Xiangling in Genshin Impact? The Broken Pryo Carry