Itto’s Skills and Abilities
Normal attack: Fight Club Legend
5-star character, Itto, performs 4 consecutive strikes while fighting in Genshin Impact. When the second and fourth strikes opponents, he gains 1 and 2 stacks of Superlative Superstrength, respectively. It can stack up to 5 stacks max. Itto Normal attack combo does not reset immediately after sprinting or using his Elemental Skill.
When Itto uses charged attack, he unleashes a series of Arataki Kesagiri slashes, consuming 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. When he is the final Superlative Superstrength he uses, he delivers a powerful final slash. If Superlative Superstrength lacks, Itto will perform a single Saichimonji Slash.
Itto’s Elemental Skill: Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst!
When Itto uses his Elemental Skill, he hurls Ushi dealing Geo DMG to opponents on hit. When Ushi hits opponents, Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. Ushi will remain on the field and taunt surrounding opponents, drawing their attacks. Ushi HP is based on a percentage of Itto Max HP. When Ushi takes DMG, Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength- you can gain only 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength in this way every 2s. Ushi leaves fields when his HP reaches 0 or its duration ends. It will grant Itto 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength when Ushi leaves the field. When Itto holds Elemental Skill, you can adjust the throwing angle.
Elemental Burst: Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!
After unleashing the Elemental Bursts, Itto wields his Oni King’s Kanabou in Genshin battle. In his Elemental Burst, his Normal and Charged attacks are converted into Geo DMG, which you can’t override. Itto Normal Attack SPD increases his ATK is also increased based on his DEF. Itto gains 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength on the 1st and 3rd hits of his attack combo.
Itto’s Passive talent: Arataki Ichiban
When Itto uses consecutive Arataki Kesagiri for each slash, ATK SPD increases by 10% up to 30%, and his resistance to the interruption also goes up.
Similarly, using the Passive talent, Bloodline of the Crimson OniArataki Kesagiri, the DMG increases by 35% of Itto DEF.
Itto Talent upgrade priority in Genshin Impact
- Prioritize the talent upgrade of Itto in Genshin like this: Normal Attack > Elemental Burst >Elemental Skill
Since most of the DMG comes from his Normal Attack when used In his burst, you want to prioritize his Normal Attack first and then his Elemental Burst. After that, you can upgrade his Elemental Skill.
Itto’s Best Artifacts in Genshin Impact
- The husk of Opulent Dreams (4): This is the best artifact set for Itto build in Genshin Impact as it gives 30% DEF at 2-piece, and at 4-piece, you can gain up to 24% of DEF and ATK%, which is the best for him.
- The husk of Opulent Dreams (2) + Archaic Petra (2): This artifact can also be good for Itto as Husk of Opulent Dreams gives him 30% DEF, and Archaic Petra gives him 15% Geo DMG Bonus.
- Retracing Bolide (4): This set can also be perfect for him as it gives Itto a 40% DMG boost on his Charged attack and Normal Attack.
Itto’s Artifact stats and sub-stats priority
As Itto is a character who scales off his DEF, you want to have a bit of DEF on him rather than ATK%, as DEF% is better for him. Itto is a DPS in Genshin, you still want to prioritize his Crit DMG and Crit Rate.
For Itto Sand, you want to have a DEF%, which is really good for him, and for the Goblet Cup, you want to have a Geo DMG Bonus Cup.
Best 4-star and 5-star Weapons of Itto in Genshin Impact
Redhorn Stonethresher is the best five-star sword for Itto as it is his signature weapon. The main stat of this weapon is Crit DMG which is really good for him. As for its sub-stats, it gives an extra 28% DEF, and it converts 40% of DEF, which is a huge Buff for him.
Serpent Spine is the second-best 5-star weapon of Itto in Genshin, as this weapon has Crit Rate as its main stat. Its sub-stats give up to 40% more DMG, which is really good.
Moreover, the Whiteblind, blackcliff slasher is a good 4-star weapon to build Itto in Genshin.
Here is the weapon ranking of Itto after testing in a team of Itto/Gorou/Bennett.
|weapon||% of damage|
- Read: Jean Build Guide
Itto’s Best Team composition in Genshin Impact
Full Geo Team
This Itto team can do the most DMG as Gorou is the best Geo Support character in Genshin Impact so he is really good. Albedo is used as a Battery and support as he can deal with DMG by being off the field. Zhongli is used for his shield as he has a really good Shield which can absorb a lot of damage.
This team comp is really good for Itto in Gensin as we have three Geo characters, and the last slot can be flexible but must use Bennett.
As you can see, Itto is a really good character who can deal with a lot of DMG with being a proper team and proper build.
- Genshin Impact Itto Best Artifact, Weapons & Team comp
- Genshin Impact Yelan Build, Weapons, Artifacts & Priority
- Genshin Eula Build Guide: Team, Weapons, Talents
- Kazuha Build Genshin Impact: 2023 Guide
- Genshin Impact Nahida Build Guide for 2023
- Genshin Impact Wanderer Build Guide: 2023
- Genshin Impact AlHaitham Build Guide: 2023
- How To Kill The Primo Geovishap in Genshin Impact? Giant Toad
- Ayato Build Genshin Impact: His Talent, Artifact, Weapon, Team
- How to build Xiangling in Genshin Impact? The Broken Pryo Carry