Battleground Mobile India is another version of the Pubg mobile. Everything is the same on this version except for some features and rules. So, here let’s discuss how to increase the KD ratio in on the BGMI within less time.
4 Tips to increase KD ratio on BGMI
KD ratio is directly related to the kills in BGMI. So, you have to upgrade your fighting skills for more kills.
And here are some basic things you need to consider to level up the KD ratio in the Battleground mobile India.
- Improve your aiming skills.
- Practice close and long-range fighting skills regularly.
- Customize best sensitivity and control.
- Use the best headphones during the matches.
- Select the best weapon in every match.
Now, let’s discuss pro tips to increase the KD in the BGMI quickly.
Choose the same drop location.
Landing on the same points in every match gives all ideas about that location. Meaning, you will know the cover and loots area if you land in the same location. Even you will know, where the camper camps?
Therefore, to boost KD quickly in BGMI, don’t change the landing location. Instead, play in the same area until you achieve your goal.
Play solo VS squad
The BGMI solo VS squad matches is the best choice to increase KD quickly.
Solo VS squad means you will get enough enemies for more kills, and there will be no one who will steal your kills.
Also, in a solo VS squad match, you will get at least 1 2 bots.
If you clean your hot-drop, then don’t waste your time in the same place. But, search for vehicles to go to another location quickly for searching more enemies. Here are some places where you can get enemies with a high chance in the BGMI.
Use Assault riffles
Most of the player has a habit of using snipers. But to increase the KD ratio in the BGIM use AR, because;
- AR has high damage
- It’s best to switch to another weapon if ammo finish.
And you can use M249, M762, AJN, GROZA and MK14.
- How To Kill The Primo Geovishap in Genshin Impact? The Giant Toad
- Ayato Build Genshin Impact: His Best Talent, Artifact, Weapon, Team
- How to build Xiangling in Genshin Impact? The Broken Pryo Carry
- How to build Fischl in Genshin Impact: The Princess of Conviction
- How to build Jean in Genshin Impact? The Best Guide
- Best 5-Star Weapons To Use In Genshin Impact: High utility & usage rate
- Genshin Impact Ningguang Build: Know all about her
- Bennett Genshin Impact: His best Talent, Artifact, Weapon, and compo
- Genshin Impact Regisvine Bosses: How to kill Cryo and Pyro?
- How to get Artifacts in Genshin Impact to strengthen characters?