The Minecraft world is full of forests, mountains, caves,s and many more. And also, the world is full of scary dark evils like zombies and creepers. But the best thing is that Minecraft world has a beautiful village that is a bit difficult to find.
Locating the village area means the player has made the journey 50% easier because the village has everything that the player wants. It is safe and full of resources.
Also, the player can meet with traders like fishermen, farmers, butchers. Furthermore, the village has decorative huts with attractive roofs and chests full of resources like ingots, iron armor, paper, bread, emeralds, diamonds.
Mining in the village side gives the best experience- make a house there, sleep at night and go for mining in the light.
But, it’s tricky to reach society in the Minecraft game. So, let’s know where the village lies in Minecraft and how to locate it quickly.
How to locate the village in Minecraft in less time?
After you survive the first night, immediately make a journey plan to discover a village. And, you have to pack some necessary survival items because it may take a day or two to reach the village.
It’s difficult to tell the exact location, but you can find it mainly in the plain, mountain tundra, Savanna, and random areas.
Firstly, you should think about how you will survive from the enemy if the nightfall in a midway while locating the village. So, for that, pack your bag with these survival recipes.
- Bed: It will save your journey progress also make you safe from the dark enemies on the way. Also, it makes a respawn point.
- Crafting table: Who knows what can become your requirement in the midway- maybe a torch. Therefore, carry a crafting table with your while searching for a village- or you can take four wood planks.
- Food: Before you head for a journey, pack up some cooked pork, chicken or beef. It’s a task you have to do.
- Weapon: Finally, your recipe menu should be packed with some weapons- especially pickaxe and sword at least one.
If you have other items with you, it’s not compulsory to carry them with you- leave them in the current spawn point. Because once you reach the village, then you will get all those lost items effortlessly.
Most of the time, I have seen the village area in Minecraft surrounded by dense forest and caves full of new resources.
After packing food, crafting table, bed, and weapon, choose any one direction- East, West, North, or South and keep moving. Walk, walk and walk until you don’t find a place with some huts.
And if the night falls in the way, then make an emergency shelter and sleep there to make a spawn point and the next day, start walking. But, don’t forget your track.
Meaning if you are moving in the West, then you should continue in the same direction in another day- and so on.
Most of the time, you will get puzzled about which is your direction in next morning. Therefore, before you go to bed, make something(a pillar)that will show you track. And keep moving, soon you will reach the village.
Other ideas to find village are:
- Climb the trees, and find out if there is a campfire or torch near the area.
- Sometimes, pumpkins also tell the village is near.
- Most of the village area found in the plain, mountain tundra, Savanna in Minecraft. So, if you saw any such place, then look around.
Read|| How to make an Iron farm in Minecraft?
What can you do in the village?
- You can trade with the traders- Buy high-level weapon, foods and many more from them.
- Learn the house design from the villagers.
- Make a shelter and set a respawn point in the village, and explore unexpected things there.
Just search a village in the Minecraft game you will know everything.