In this article, you will learn to build Minecraft automatic door that uses Redstone, step by step with pictures.
A door is a Common block in Minecraft, and you can craft it effortlessly-Just put Two columns of planks on a crafting table. Doors help you to enter and exit any place and protect you from different hostile creatures.
Also, you can use Minecraft doors for decoration purposes. However, after the advent of the Redstone era in Minecraft, everything is different, even a door.
This Redstone door is one of the Basic things to make in Minecraft. If you are learning and understanding the mechanics of Redstone, this might be one of the basics to start.
The raw material(Resources) required to make the Redstone door are some red stones, 4 sticky pistons, 4 building blocks (door materials), 2 Redstone torches, 4 pressure plates, and some other building blocks (for general use, it can be the same block too.)
Steps to Build a Minecraft Automatic Redstone Door
Firstly, dig 2 blocks 2×3 hole on the ground.
Now, from the middle, again dig 2 blocks deep hole and make it 2 blocks in length. Again, remove the upper 1-1 block on both sides.
Then, place Redstone dust on all of the blocks you dig except those 1 block deep. Place a Redstone torch on them.
Then, place building blocks on the Redstone torches and cover the remaining holes on the ground level.
After that, place your block needed for a door in the middle of the build, like in the picture.
- Read: Building a creeper farm
Now, place the sticky pistons on the block between the block popping out from the ground facing toward your door blocks. Place the pistons on both sides.
Again, place another two sticky pistons on top of those two already pistons.
You will notice that the lower piston will activate, but the upper pistons on both sides remain inactivated.
To activate those two pistons in this Redstone door, you should place a piece of Redstone dust on the block beyond the pistons (the block which was popping out from the ground)
Finally, place the pressure plates in front of the door blocks on both entrance and exit.
So, you successfully have completed the task of making a self-functioning Redstone door in Minecraft-It is fully automatic. If you walk across the door, it will automatically open and close. The simple Redstone concept is that the layer of Redstone dust was to carry the signal passed by a pressure plate, and the use of a torch is to reverse the charge and reactive the pistons, so your door will open automatically.
- Making Minecraft automatic pumpkin/melon farm
- Minecraft Automatic Wool Farm: How to Build the farm?
- Minecraft Charcoal farm: How to build this automatic farm?
- Minecraft healing potion: How to brew it?
- How to Make an automatic Redstone door in Minecraft?
- Minecraft Automatic cobblestone farm building steps
- How to Make a BedRock breaking machine in Minecraft?
- Automatic sugarcane farm in Minecraft: How to make it?
- Minecraft Automatic Bamboo farm: How to Build it?
- Minecraft Frog: All About this Amphibian Mob
- Minecraft compact animal farm: How to Build Make it?
- How to get skins in Minecraft and use them using Tlauncher?
- How to play Minecraft Skyblock in Java?
- How to Build a World Destroyer in Minecraft? (TNT canon 2.0)
- All Minecraft Villagers: How to give them different Jobs? What is needed?