Fuel is one of the most essential resources in Minecraft, and that is why this article will tell you how to build a Charcoal Farm. You can use fuel for many things like smelting iron, gold, and ancient debrie, which is needed to make good armor.
The fuel sources used in Minecraft are coal, charcoal, wood, and lava bucket, and coal is one of the most efficient and common ores among them, but charcoal is one of the better options since it lasts much longer than coal.
Materials Required to make the automatic charcoal farm in Minecraft are: 2 furnaces, 4 chests, 6 hoppers, 2 droppers, some Redstone, 2 Redstone repeaters, 1 Redstone comparator, 16 coal, a lot of wooden logs, and some dirt.
Steps to build a charcoal farm in Minecraft that works automatically
Dig an area with dimension 5*6 where 5 is the front part of the farm.
Then, Dig the platform one level more, so the depth is 2 blocks.
Then, Come to the front side with a width of 5 blocks and stand in the middle, and on just your right, place a block(any block).
Place a Redstone repeater near the block and put Redstone just like in the picture below.
Then put another Redstone repeater in the same position as in the figure.
Then just behind the block, place a Redstone comparator.
After that, Behind the comparator, place 2 droppers facing upwards.
Your charcoal farm should be looking like this from an aerial view.
Now, Place a hopper behind the bottom dropper.
Then, Place down 2 more hoppers connecting the hopper behind the dropper, and place 2 furnaces on top of the two hoppers.
- Read: Building a Chicken farm
Place two hoppers on top of those furnaces. Then place two behind the furnaces.
Place down 2 chests on the top hoppers, then put the other 2 chests on the bottom hopper.
Place down a hopper connecting to the second chest.
Put 8 coals in each of the furnaces.
Place 4 dirt blocks in the bottom hoppers.
Put many logs in the top chests. Here the logs go to the furnace for making charcoal.
You can add a standard saying the wood and charcoal.
This Minecraft automatic charcoal farm will take some time to work, and the chest will store all these produced fuels after the hopper gets filled.
Now you can cover up the farm to make it safe.
- Making Minecraft automatic pumpkin/melon farm
- Minecraft Automatic Wool Farm: How to Build the farm?
- Minecraft Charcoal farm: How to build this automatic farm?
- Minecraft healing potion: How to brew it?
- How to Make an automatic Redstone door in Minecraft?
- Minecraft Automatic cobblestone farm building steps
- How to Make a BedRock breaking machine in Minecraft?
- Automatic sugarcane farm in Minecraft: How to make it?
- Minecraft Automatic Bamboo farm: How to Build it?
- Minecraft Frog: All About this Amphibian Mob
- Minecraft compact animal farm: How to Build Make it?
- How to get skins in Minecraft and use them using Tlauncher?
- How to play Minecraft Skyblock in Java?
- How to Build a World Destroyer in Minecraft? (TNT canon 2.0)
- All Minecraft Villagers: How to give them different Jobs? What is needed?
- How to build a bridge builder in nether in Minecraft?
- How to kill the Wither in Minecraft & How to spawn him?
- How to make a copper farm in Minecraft; 10 steps
- How to get experience points in Minecraft to level up fast?
- Most Dangerous Flying mobs in Minecraft which are hard to kill