Here, we will go through step by step with pictures to build a working TNT cannon in Minecraft. Shall we start?
What is TNT in Minecraft?
As known in every game, TNT is an explosive material that causes an explosion in a particular area. Similarly, in Minecraft, TNT is a blastic weapon that you can use for massive destruction and bringing down big hills quickly. If you want to make a base or something, but there is a mountain blocking it, you can use TNT. Making TNT isn’t that hard.
How to make TNT in Minecraft?
Making TNT is easy. The material needed to make 1 TNT are 4 sand blocks and 5 gun powder. Place the sand blocks and gun powder on the crafting table (like in the picture) to craft a TNT in Minecraft.
Steps for Making the TNT cannon in Minecraft
The Materials required to make TNT cannon are 20 solid blocks, about 8 TNT per shot, 1 slab, a bucket of water, some temporary block, Redstone dust, and 4 Redstone repeater.
Firstly, Place 9 blocks horizontally.
Leave one gap and place another 9 blocks horizontally. Put a block in the gap. The gap which is not closed is the direction the TNT cannon will be facing.
Now you need to put a block in the middle here. The dirt is a temporary block that you can break after placing the solid block.
After that, take a bucket of water and pour it below the solid block you just put- If you put it correctly, the water will reach the end of your canon.
Then put a slab at the last block where the water stops flowing.
To fire a Minecraft cannon, you will need a lever or a button, so place a lever at the back of it.
Then place Redstone dust all over the stone blocks except on 1 block on one side and 2 blocks on the other- (Like in the picture)
- Read: How to make an XP farm
Now in the side where you didn’t put Redstone dust on 2 blocks, place 2 stone blocks, then add Redstone on top of them. (It is the TNT activator that activates the TNT.) Then place TNT on top of the slab.
Then on the same side, replace 4 Redstone dust starting from the block in front of the lever with 4 Redstone repeaters. So, here is the picture of how you can make a Redstone repeater in Minecraft.
- After making a Redstone, place them like this.
Then right-click/tap twice on each of the Redstone repeaters. It sets a time for the TNT to explode. You can remove the TNT and check this system works or not.
Now for firing the canon, you will need more TNT. From the second Redstone repeater, places 6 TNT up to the slab then you can press the lever.
There, you successfully made the Minecraft TNT cannon, and now the TNTs placed in the ground will explode and push the TNT above the slab.
The water will prevent the TNT from exploding the cannon. You will have to reload all 7 TNT in the cannon again to fire, but while doing this, remember to turn your lever off first.
- Making Minecraft automatic pumpkin/melon farm
- Minecraft Automatic Wool Farm: How to Build the farm?
- Minecraft Charcoal farm: How to build this automatic farm?
- Minecraft healing potion: How to brew it?
- How to Make an automatic Redstone door in Minecraft?
- Minecraft Automatic cobblestone farm building steps
- How to Make a BedRock breaking machine in Minecraft?
- Automatic sugarcane farm in Minecraft: How to make it?
- Minecraft Automatic Bamboo farm: How to Build it?
- Minecraft Frog: All About this Amphibian Mob
- Minecraft compact animal farm: How to Build Make it?
- How to get skins in Minecraft and use them using Tlauncher?
- How to play Minecraft Skyblock in Java?
- How to Build a World Destroyer in Minecraft? (TNT canon 2.0)
- All Minecraft Villagers: How to give them different Jobs? What is needed?