Going for mining and returning to the village full of villagers gives the best experience to the Minecraft Player. Living with too many villagers is the best part of this game. And you might know, you can use your villagers for a different benefit in the game. There are 13 various jobs you can provide to each villager in Minecraft.
I will introduce each kind of job in Minecraft, and I will tell you how to engage your villagers in these professions. If your villagers are doing the job means you are in profit. You can trade items with villagers, which also gives you experience points. You can get enchanted items and many more- It depends upon you.
List of all types of villager Jobs/Professions in Minecraft:
- Fisherman Villager
- Toolsmith Villager
- Farmer Villager
- Cartographer Villager
- Shepherd Villager
- Butcher Villager
- Librarian Villager
- Fletcher Villager
- Leatherworker Villager
- Weaponsmith Villager
- Mason Villager
- Armorer Villager
- Cleric Villager
How to give different Jobs to Minecraft Villagers?
1. How to make a villager Fisherman in Minecraft?
Firstly, you will require a barrel to give a villager Fisherman job. For crafting a barrel in Minecraft, you will need 6 planks and 2 slabs and place them on the crafting table. After making a barrel, place that barrel in front of any jobless villager, and he will turn into a Fisherman immediately. You can trade different things with Fishermen in Minecraft, such as fish, cooked fish, and emeralds.
2. How to make a villager Toolsmith in Minecraft?
Like above, to give a toolsmith job to the villager require a smithing table. Firstly, collect 4 planks and 2 iron, and place them on the crafting table to make a smithing table in Minecraft. After making the smithing table, put that item in front of the villager to turn him into a Toolsmith. You can trade tools, coal, and iron for emeralds and vice versa with the toolsmith in Minecraft.
3. How to make a villager Cartographer in Minecraft?
In Minecraft, to give the villager a cartographer job, you will need a cartography table. Therefore, place the recipe(4 planks and 2 papers) on the crafting table to craft a cartography table, and then place the table in front of a jobless villager to make him a cartographer. You can trade paper and many other items with the cartographer for emeralds. Also, you can get maps from him.
4. How to make a shepherd villager in Minecraft?
The thing required to give a villager a shepherd job in Minecraft is Loom. So, place the recipe(2 strings and 2 wood planks) on the crafting table to craft a Loom in Minecraft. Then put the Loom in front of villagers to whom you want to make a shepherd. You can trade wool blocks for emeralds with the shepherd.
5. How to Make a Butcher villager in Minecraft?
Firstly, you need to have a smoker to give your villager a butcher job. So, place the recipe (4 logs and 1 furnace) in the center to craft the smoker. After making the smoker, put ahead of the villager to make him a butcher. You can trade meat, chicken, and other items for emeralds and vice versa with
6. How to Make a librarian villager in Minecraft?
Firstly, you need to have a Lectern to give your villager a Librarian profession. If you have Lectern, put it in front of the jobless villager to make him a Librarian.
7. How to Make a Fletcher villager in Minecraft?
The thing required to give villager a fletcher job is Fletching table. Therefore, place the recipe(2 Flint and 4 Planks) in the Crafting table to craft a Fletching table, then place the table in front of the villager to make him a Fletcher. You can trade your emeralds for bows and arrows and sticks for emeralds.
8. How to Make a Cleric villager in Minecraft?
Similarly, you will need a Brewing stand to give villagers a job as Cleric. So, place the recipe(1 Blaze Rod and 3 cobblestones) to craft a Brewing stand, then put that stand in front of the villager to turn him into a Cleric.
You can trade emeralds for potions and different items with the cleric.
9. How to make a Leatherworker villager in Minecraft?
The thing required to give a villager a job as a Leatherworker is a Cauldron. So, place the recipe(7 iron ingots) on the crafting table to make a cauldron and place it in front of the villager to turn him into a leatherworker. You can trade leather for emeralds and emeralds for leather armor.
- Read: How to make a farmer
10. How to make a Weaponsmith villager in Minecraft?
The thing required to give a weaponsmith profession to villagers is Grindstone. So, put the recipe(2 planks, 2 sticks, 1 stone slab) on the crafting table to make a Grindstone, then place it in front of any jobless villagers to give them a weaponsmith job. You can trade emeralds for weapons with the weaponsmith.
11. How to make a Mason villager in Minecraft?
Firstly make the Stonecutter using the recipe(1 iron ingot and 3 stones), then put that item in front of the villager to give him a job of Mason. You can trade bricks and blocks with emeralds with mason.
12. How to make an Armorer villager in Minecraft?
The thing needed to give villagers an Armorer job is a blast furnace which you can craft by using the recipe, 5 iron ingots, 3 smooth stones, and one furnace. To turn your villager into an armorer, put that blast furnace in front of him. You can trade emeralds for armor with armorers.
In conclusion, these all are the jobs you can give to your villagers in Minecraft to live socially.
Villager Jobs Related Questions
- Sometimes villagers trade unfairly. What can I do to get the best items?
You can reset the trades by breaking the block and placing it again. Getting an enchanted item from trading is uncommon, so you need to break and replace the block for some time to get good trades from Minecraft Villagers.
- Can two villagers get the same job from one block?
Unfortunately, only one villager can get the job from one block in Minecraft. So, You need to place another block for assigning the job to another villager.
- Can I give two jobs to the villager at the same time?
No, one villager can handle one profession, and if you want to give him another job, you have to break his block and place another.
- Does the villager leave the job if I beat him?
No, the Minecraft villager will work even if you beat or punish him. But, if you do so, you will get trade items at a high cost.
- Making Minecraft automatic pumpkin/melon farm
- Minecraft Automatic Wool Farm: How to Build the farm?
- Minecraft Charcoal farm: How to build this automatic farm?
- Minecraft healing potion: How to brew it?
- How to Make an automatic Redstone door in Minecraft?
- Minecraft Automatic cobblestone farm building steps
- How to Make a BedRock breaking machine in Minecraft?
- Automatic sugarcane farm in Minecraft: How to make it?
- Minecraft Automatic Bamboo farm: How to Build it?
- Minecraft Frog: All About this Amphibian Mob
- Minecraft compact animal farm: How to Build Make it?
- How to get skins in Minecraft and use them using Tlauncher?
- How to play Minecraft Skyblock in Java?
- How to Build a World Destroyer in Minecraft? (TNT canon 2.0)
- All Minecraft Villagers: How to give them different Jobs? What is needed?