In this article, you will learn to build an automatic sugarcane farm in Minecraft with steps, so I hope you are ready for this.
After Redstone came, the way of playing Minecraft has been changed- It is like the industrial revolution, and since then, the automatic farm is not unusual.
Sugarcane is a survival item, as you can use it to make paper by which you can craft different gadgets and things- For instance, Rockets are used to fly elytra in Minecraft, where paper is the raw material to prepare it. Now, let us come to the point.
Steps to build Minecraft Automatic Sugarcane Farm
The item required to make an automatically working sugarcane farm is 2 chests, 8 Sand, a water bucket, 8 Sugarcane, 8 pistons, 8 Redstone dust, 8 observers, and 8 building blocks. After you collect all the needed raw material, follow the steps.
Dig two-block holes and place a chest in each space.
Again dig two blocks on the side and place hoppers connecting to the chest.
Then, make a border, counting 8 blocks from the chest.
(Remember- You have to Count from the chest, not the hoppers.)
Now, place water on one side and let it flow to the last hopper.
Replace one side of the wall with sand/dirt, as this is the area where we are going to plant sugarcanes.
Make a horizontal pillar using temporary blocks 1 block behind and 1 block up from the sand/dirt.
(Remember- you can break these blocks later.)
Then insert the Pistons facing towards the sand blocks or the sugarcanes because we are going to plant sugarcanes on those blocks.
Again make a horizontal pillar behind the pistons or place a building block behind each piston. (same thing)
On top of pistons, place observers again facing toward the sand bocks.
Place Redstone dust on the building blocks that you placed behind the pistons.
Now you can remove the blocks that you place below the pistons.
Finally, you completed the work of building an automatic farm in Minecraft, so now, plant sugarcane on the sand then the farming will automatically start.
If you wonder how this automatic sugar farm works in Minecraft, listen- here, the farm uses a simple Redstone mechanism. If you are interested in knowing Redstone, you will not feel bored reading this.
The water helps the sugarcanes to grow and stores the sugarcanes in the chest through the hopper. On the upper layer, observers observe the growth of sugarcanes and transfer the calls to the Redstone dust and the pistons. And when pistons receive the signals, the sugarcane breaks with pistons.
- Making Minecraft automatic pumpkin/melon farm
- Minecraft Automatic Wool Farm: How to Build the farm?
- Minecraft Charcoal farm: How to build this automatic farm?
- Minecraft healing potion: How to brew it?
- How to Make an automatic Redstone door in Minecraft?
- Minecraft Automatic cobblestone farm building steps
- How to Make a BedRock breaking machine in Minecraft?
- Automatic sugarcane farm in Minecraft: How to make it?
- Minecraft Automatic Bamboo farm: How to Build it?
- Minecraft Frog: All About this Amphibian Mob
- Minecraft compact animal farm: How to Build Make it?
- How to get skins in Minecraft and use them using Tlauncher?
- How to play Minecraft Skyblock in Java?
- How to Build a World Destroyer in Minecraft? (TNT canon 2.0)
- All Minecraft Villagers: How to give them different Jobs? What is needed?