Cobblestone is a basic block that you use widely on Minecraft, and you can obtain this block by breaking a stone with a pickaxe. It can be found everywhere and mined instantly. But, to make buildings, you need to have this block in an insane amount, and a cobble farm may be a good option. So, if you are wondering how to make an automatic cobblestone farm in Minecraft, this article will guide you.
How does the cobblestone farm work?
You can obtain cobblestone in another way too. For example, mixing lava and water forms cobblestone, and this Minecraft cobblestone farm works exactly with these mechanics. So the basic concept of this farm is to make as many cobbles from the generator and push them to one area with the help of pistons and blow them with TNT. So let us get into the steps.
Steps to Build an automatic cobblestone farm in Minecraft
Firstly, Make with any building blocks an 11×8 platform and 11×7 platform one layer above the first platform like stairs(Like in the Picture).
Then, place water source blocks at the end of the upper layer.
Then, Place hoppers at the end, and connect them to the chest so that every item that falls on the platform will store in the chest.
Now, from the center of the platform, go up about 10- 15 blocks and create another 3×3 platform using obsidian.
From one end of the platform go about 5 blocks side and 5 blocks below.
Then, make a cobblestone generator as shown in the picture, and make another generator on another side of the platform.
Then, place a piston and set up a Redstone clock so that the piston pushes the generated cobbles upwards. (on both sides). The pillar will form, and you can make another obsidian pillar for more security.
Again place a piston on the side of the pillar so it can push the block towards the center obsidian platform using the temporary blocks.
Then, Connect all the pistons to the clock and increase its tick by 1.
(The Redstone contraption for this is in the picture.)
Make a TNT duplicator above the center of the obsidian layer at about 10-15 blocks high.
Now, Make a huge Redstone clock and connect the TNT duper with the clock like in the given picture.
Extend the obsidian layer on both sides.
Now, this automatic Minecraft machine will start to farm enough cobblestone automatically. The TNT will break the cobbles and fall onto the water stream, which takes those cobbles onto the hopper and then collects them into the chest.
- Making Minecraft automatic pumpkin/melon farm
- Minecraft Automatic Wool Farm: How to Build the farm?
- Minecraft Charcoal farm: How to build this automatic farm?
- Minecraft healing potion: How to brew it?
- How to Make an automatic Redstone door in Minecraft?
- Minecraft Automatic cobblestone farm building steps
- How to Make a BedRock breaking machine in Minecraft?
- Automatic sugarcane farm in Minecraft: How to make it?
- Minecraft Automatic Bamboo farm: How to Build it?
- Minecraft Frog: All About this Amphibian Mob
- Minecraft compact animal farm: How to Build Make it?
- How to get skins in Minecraft and use them using Tlauncher?
- How to play Minecraft Skyblock in Java?
- How to Build a World Destroyer in Minecraft? (TNT canon 2.0)
- All Minecraft Villagers: How to give them different Jobs? What is needed?
- How to build a bridge builder in nether in Minecraft?
- How to kill the Wither in Minecraft & How to spawn him?
- How to make a copper farm in Minecraft; 10 steps
- How to get experience points in Minecraft to level up fast?
- Most Dangerous Flying mobs in Minecraft which are hard to kill