If you want to build a copper farm near your Minecraft villager, but have no idea how to make it, then read this article till the last word. We will go through step by step to make a simple farm that will produce enough coppers without any effort.
Copper is an item similar to iron and other metals in Minecraft, which you can find in the wild in its ore state like iron in caves. They aren’t rare to find-you can find copper ore easily like iron. You have to smelt copper ore in a furnace or a blast furnace to get copper ingots, and you can use them to make blocks of copper, spyglass, etc.
What is a copper farm?
A copper farm is a structure you can make to collect lots of copper easily while you don’t have to search for the ores and smelt them. Copper farms work on the concept of killing drowned. When you kill Drowned mobs, they give you copper ingots, and this farm will trap many Drowned for you.
From the copper farming in Minecraft, you not only get copper, but you also get a lot of exp points. So let us know how to farm a lot of coppers in the game.
Steps for building a simple copper farm in Minecraft
Firstly, to build a copper farm, you should collect some necessary materials, and they are About a stack of building solid blocks, some torches, two water buckets, a signboard, a trapdoor, some ladders, two glass blocks, two chests, and a hopper.
The first step of farming copper in Minecraft is all about finding a zombie spawner. You can find zombie spawners in deep caves and mineshafts. Then after locating the spawner, you will need to cover it with torches so that mobs don’t spawn.
Make a 5*5 room with a height of 7 blocks. Remember to place the spawner in the center. You can make the room bigger if you want but remember to put the spawner in the center.
Go to one corner of the room and pour a bucket of water. There will be one block that the water cannot reach. If you want to make a larger room, then make sure that the water flow is towards one point. You can put 2 buckets of water at each corner to do so.
Dig 5 blocks down from that block and make a small room there.
Place two chests on the right side, and at the block beneath the hole, place a hopper connecting to the chests.
Now place a signboard above the hopper, then Pour a water bucket just above the signboard.
Now place 2 glass blocks on the side of the signboard, then Put a solid block in front of the hopper. And on that solid block, place a trapdoor there.
To make a way out of the farm, dig some blocks out to the right. Make a ladder till you reach the surface.
Now stand in front of the trapdoor. Face up and dig 7 blocks. Then Dig in the front to see your spawner room. The copper farming structure is almost ready.
Break all the troches and return from the hole you just made. Cover up the holes you broke just now.
There, Minecraft copper farm is ready- now wait, The zombies will spawn and drown once they stay long in the water. After going afk for a few minutes, you can see them drowned. Then you can kill them to get copper ingots, and that is how you can do copper farming in the game.
- Making Minecraft automatic pumpkin/melon farm
- Minecraft Automatic Wool Farm: How to Build the farm?
- Minecraft Charcoal farm: How to build this automatic farm?
- Minecraft healing potion: How to brew it?
- How to Make an automatic Redstone door in Minecraft?
- Minecraft Automatic cobblestone farm building steps
- How to Make a BedRock breaking machine in Minecraft?
- Automatic sugarcane farm in Minecraft: How to make it?
- Minecraft Automatic Bamboo farm: How to Build it?
- Minecraft Frog: All About this Amphibian Mob
- Minecraft compact animal farm: How to Build Make it?
- How to get skins in Minecraft and use them using Tlauncher?
- How to play Minecraft Skyblock in Java?
- How to Build a World Destroyer in Minecraft? (TNT canon 2.0)
- All Minecraft Villagers: How to give them different Jobs? What is needed?