In this article, I will share experience with you about the 2captcha. You might think, how much can you earn doing captcha using 2captcha, and After solving captchas, where all the money is stored, and how to withdraw them?
From captcha, you can earn around 1 dollar if you worked continuously for 8-10 hours, which means you can not make a living doing this online job, so you should take it as a part-time job.
The app will save your all earnings, and you can see the total balance in the top-right row of the working page. For example, in this picture, the balance is 0.31.
Steps to Withdraw earned money from 2captcha
First, you need to have a payeer account. If you do not have a payeer account or app, you need to install the payeer app and make an account there, and you need to have your payeer account number.
Secondly, after making the payeer app, you need to open the 2captcha app and click on the payout button.
After that, you need to click on the change wallet button. Then click on the payeer button from where you will receive your captcha earnings.
You need to put your payeer account number, then click on save. You will see a new page showing your old and new wallet numbers.
Open your Gmail account you use with 2captchas and confirm the payout, and you can get the cash from the captcha job. As you see, the minimum withdrawal is $0.5 from the payeer.
- Can you see the total number of captcha you have typed?
Yes, you can. Also, you can see the total number of captcha you have earned typing today and yesterday.
All you need to do is click on the dashboard button in the middle row. There you can see the dashboard you have worked on in the captcha.
- Can you refer 2captchas to other people?
Yes, you can refer the 2captchas to your friends or relatives, and do so, go to the dashboard. On the opening page of the dashboard, you see the affiliate program, and right down the affiliate program, you can see the link highlighted with the red color- you need to copy and paste the user you are referring to.
- Are there chances of getting scammed while getting payment in 2captchas and payeer?
No, it is legit. But there are chances of getting the money misplaced because if you give even one wrong number to your account, then the captcha money might transfer to a stranger’s account, and there is no guarantee that there will be a refund.
- Hero Wars Best Teams & Lineup
- SCP Roleplay Ranks and EXP Guide
- Reverse 1999 Best Team Building and Lineup Guide
- All Ranks in Ninja Legends
- Oh My Dog Best Teams Building & Lineup Guide
- Warcraft Rumble Best Deck Builds Guide
- Mortal Kombat Onslaught Best Team Composition Guide
- Duolingo ranks & Reward Explained.
- For Honor Ranks and Rewards Explained
- Mortal Kombat 1 Ranks and Ranking System