Let’s discuss the best way to earn more PUBG mobile royale adventure suppliers.
PUBG mobile is the battle royale esports loved by millions of the global players.
The game doesn’t forget to add up new features in it’s every update. Therefore, in every new season, the player gets new surprises full of fun.
Similarly, in the new update, the PUBG mobile has added another feature in ‘royale pass’ known as royale adventure.
In the royale adventure, the player gets suppliers, with mythic items like a premium crate, outfits, gun skins and many more.
Here is the question,
What to do to collect more suppliers in the royale adventure?
The blog is here to give you tips to earn more royale adventure points on PUBG mobile.
Here is the best way to get more suppliers on PUBG mobile royale adventure.
- Go to royale pass.
- Go to royale adventure.
- Tap to start.
- Play and earn suppliers.
But the problem is that you can’t earn more suppliers from that method.
But don’t worry, here are the tips and trick to reach the higher station of royale adventure.
- Keep more RP budgets
You need 6 RP budget to play royale adventure. But your RP budget requirement will increase in every next trial.
And your chance of going to the next station of royale adventure if you spin for many times.
Therefore, you should save enough RP budget for more suppliers. Don’t play the royale adventure immediately you get minimum RP budget(6).
And to earn more RP budget, you should upgrade your royale pass rank, redeem RP points.
- Don’t use free advance directly.
You will get the offer to spin the royale adventure draw for free. But you should not use that free advance to get more suppliers. Because on the free spin if you win 0, then you get only one supplier. So, trying a free offer can be a bit risky for you. Instead, you should use the RP budget for the spin, but only after you have enough.
About royale adventure
After starting a royale adventure, you will reach the random station. A certain amount of suppliers are given as reward at each station of royale adventure in the PUBG. You need to visit the station along the path to collect more suppliers.
After you reach the royale adventure station, you can choose to collect the reward to continue advancing. If you continue to advance, a random outcome will be announced. So, if you succeed, you will move a station further along the way. But if you fail, you will trigger different results based on the event trigger.
When you collect royale adventure reward, you will immediately get all suppliers that you earned at the point. Furthermore, the current round of the adventure will end, and you will start the next adventure from the beginning.
In the second station fo royale adventure, you will get 14 suppliers, 38 suppliers in the third station, 95 suppliers in the fourth station, 10 suppliers in the fifth station, and 316 suppliers in the last.
The chance of successful adventure is 20%, and the failure probability is 80%.
Therefore, spend your RP budget wisely to get more royale adventure rewards.
- Cool Roblox Avatars | Best 15 Collections
- Wild Rift Urgot Build Guide | Counters, Items, Spells, Combos
- Shooting Games Which Are Unblocked | Best 10
- UNBLOCKED io GAMES You can Try
- Zeri Wild Rift Build Guide: Best Runes, Items, Spells Counters
- MLBB Arlott Best Build, Spell, Emblem, Counter Guide
- How to get League Medals in CoC?
- Alice Best Build MLBB: Best Spells, Emblems, Counters
- Aldous MLBB Best Build, Counter, Emblem, Spell, Combo
- Wild Rift Sona Build Guide: Counter, Spell, Rune, and Skin