Let’s know the tips to become a master of FPP mode in Pubg mobile.
There are two types of modes in Pubg mobile– TPP and FPP.
Most of the player prefers to play TPP, because of their habit. They start to play the Pubg games from the TPP, so they don’t change their habit.
Only a few players try FPP mode due to some gameplay difficulty and a lack of interested teammates.
But also, around 30% to 40% of players play FPP to push their rank. Because there is less competition in that mode.
And other players want to try FPP for different gaming experiences.
So, this article is for those who want to be pro in the FPP mode of Pubg mobile.
Tips to become master of Pubg mobile FPP mode.
Sharpen your reflection
On TPP mode, you should be alert. And your reflection speed should be high.
To increase your shooting reflection speed, practice in TDM. Because the TDM is the best platform to improve your FPP skills.
And again, to be a pro player of FPP, use prone to fire. If you are in an open place and your every spray on you_ in that situation, you must use prone fire.
Aggressive and improved aim.
If you have better aim and reflection speed, you can take a rush effortlessly in FPP mode.
So, improve your aiming skill for the rush by using the aim board in the training ground.
- Useful: Improve your aim
Improve your listening ability
You know, if you don’t have the better sound listing ability, you feel difficulty capturing the footstep of your enemy from a far distance.
Therefore, use better headphones and keep your game sound around 70% to 80% to get a better result.
Furthermore, the only headphone is not enough to be a pro player of Pubg FPP. So, you should practice on FPP switched TDM to improve your listing ability without headphones
Use crouch fire
On FPP, use the peek button in every situation to be safe from the enemy’s bullet.
Also, you can hide from the enemy for a while.
Most of the players use peek bottom on the right side. But, you should practice for both left and right sides. It will make you master FPP mode in Pubg mobile.
Use crouch fire
The main point is crouch and fire.
If your crouch and fire are not perfect, then you can’t play a better close-range battle.
Because the crouch fire is used to disturb your enemy’s aim from your body on the FPP mode of PUBG.
Therefore, you should practice more and more to use crunch and fire to become a pro in FPP mode.
And if you feel hard to use crouch and fire, here is the best sensitivity setting for you.
- Cod Mobile Control Layout | Best 3-Finger & 4-FingerIn this article, you will find screenshots of the best 3-finger and 4-finger control layout settings in Cod Mobile [Call of Duty Mobile]. These will help you to control your MP, BR, or Zombies gameplay better and smoother. In every FPS mobile game, the claw setting is how you control your character, and there are… Continue reading Cod Mobile Control Layout | Best 3-Finger & 4-Finger
- COD Mobile Ranking System Guide | All Rank ListThis article will explain the ranking system in COD(Call of Duty) Mobile and list all ranks mentioning the points to reach there. COD Mobile is the mobile version of the popular pc battle royale game named Call of Duty. This game is also massively popular among mobile gamers. The game features a variety of multiplayer… Continue reading COD Mobile Ranking System Guide | All Rank List
- Best but Rare M4 Skins in Cod MobileM4 is one of the best assault rifles in Call of Duty mobile, and the game has released many skins of this weapon. M4 is already a perfect gun for those players who wants victory in the battle royale and multiplayer mode with a high kill. But, if played with its skins, the player gets… Continue reading Best but Rare M4 Skins in Cod Mobile
- Best Attachments of M4 in COD Mobile: Gunsmith GuideThe objective of the player is to get both wins and high kills. But the wrong gun choice or attachments might give you either kills or victory or neither of them. Another perfect weapon on Cod mobile is M4, and if you loadout this weapon with its best attachments, you can rock the battleground. Here… Continue reading Best Attachments of M4 in COD Mobile: Gunsmith Guide
- Best and Rare Skins of M13 in Cod MobileM13 is the assault rifle in Call of duty mobile, and the player picks this gun to compete in the short-range and long-range battles in the battleground. However, this gun is more famous in the multiplayer(MP) modes as it is best to get more kills and victory. Also, the Cod mobile has introduced different attractive… Continue reading Best and Rare Skins of M13 in Cod Mobile
- M13 Best attachments in Cod Mobile: Gunsmith GuideM13 is one of the lightweight assault rifles in Cod Mobile, and if you pick this weapon with its suitable attachments, you can get high kills in the battle royale in MP modes. Players often use the M13 for long-range battles, but if you practice regularly and master it, this gun can also give outstanding… Continue reading M13 Best attachments in Cod Mobile: Gunsmith Guide
- Rarest Characters in Cod Mobile: Top 7Indeed, playing with the new characters in call of duty mobile gives the best satisfaction and goodwill to the players. The rare character is, the more fun player gets in the battle royale and multiplayer mode. Therefore, here are the rarest CoD mobile characters unlocked by only a few players, and if you are among… Continue reading Rarest Characters in Cod Mobile: Top 7
- Best AK-47 Skins in COD Mobile: Top 10 CollectionYou are already an AK-47 lover in CoD Mobile, and if you want to know about its best skins, then here is the top 10 list: 1. AK-47 Woodland Strife Woodland Strife is one of the epic skins of the AK-47 in Call of Duty Mobile, which was released in season 11. Players, at that… Continue reading Best AK-47 Skins in COD Mobile: Top 10 Collection
- Best AK-47 Attachments in CoD Mobile: Gunsmith GuideAK47 is one of the most preferred assault rifles in Call of duty mobile. Whether it is multiplayer or battle royale mode, player pick this gun to dominate the battle because of its impressive abilities. The player can upgrade the AK-47 rifle to max 54 levels in CoD mobile to unlock its attachments and other… Continue reading Best AK-47 Attachments in CoD Mobile: Gunsmith Guide
- Best 2-Finger Layouts in Cod Mobile in 2023Some players use three fingers, while other plays call of duty mobile with four fingers. Players customize the controls according to their habits, choice, and comfort. However, many CoD mobile players play with their 2-finger claw layouts and dominate the battleground. Despite using the two fingers, these players have good accuracy, aim, and movement. The… Continue reading Best 2-Finger Layouts in Cod Mobile in 2023