Every PUBG player can make their partner and get a specific title for identity.
PUBG partners can be anyone who plays every match together.
PUBG has provided a unique feature by which players can socialize with their best people while playing the game.
Therefore, players get a particular relationship title if they select a partner to play together.
Read: Get M416 glacier skin
The objective of making a Partner is:
- To make a strong relationship with each other;
- To communicate with the best one while playing.
- Also, having a partner can make the profile strong and unique.
Types of PUBG partner titles
BFF means best friend forever. Or a person whom you want to make a friend for life long.
So, if you have BFF in real life. If he plays PUBG, then you can make him a partner with the BFF title.
Are you in a relationship? Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?
If you and your lover are also a gamer, then you two can play PUBG with the lover title.
So, make your love relationship stronger by having fun.
Do you have any close person? If you have then why don’t you make him PUBG partner getting a buddy title?
Bromance? Without romance…
It is another title you get if you have selected a partner of the same gender. Or, you can say if your lover, BFF, or buddy doesn’t play the game, you can make a partner who is far from you.
But, the synergy points are needed to make and get the Pubg partner title.
Read: Pro sensitivity setting
What are synergy points and how to get points to get a partner title?
Synergy points are the points that help to calculate the relationship between players.
So, the more synergy points reflect that the player is closely connected.
Again, to get the synergy points players need to play every match together. And they should share popularity and BP.
How to make Pubg partner?
To make the PUBG partner, you have to send a request to the chosen person.
So, to send the request to make a partner, this instruction;
- Launch the game and Tap on your profile
- Tap on the connection option
- Send a request for a partner and wait for his/her response. If your offer is accepted, you will become a partner.
- You need to have at least 400 points to send the partner request.
How to get a PUBG partner title?
To get the partner title in PUBG, doesn’t require UC or skills.
But, it requires sufficient synergy points.
So, the player must have at least 1000 synergy points to get the Partner title.
How to redeem Synergy, if I have 1000 points?
If you have eligible points to get the title of PUBG title then, follow this instruction:
- Go to your profile
- Tap on the connection Option
- Finally, Tap on the Partner option and redeem for free.
- Cod Mobile Control Layout | Best 3-Finger & 4-Finger
- COD Mobile Ranking System Guide | All Rank List
- Best but Rare M4 Skins in Cod Mobile
- Best Attachments of M4 in COD Mobile: Gunsmith Guide
- Best and Rare Skins of M13 in Cod Mobile
- M13 Best attachments in Cod Mobile: Gunsmith Guide
- Rarest Characters in Cod Mobile: Top 7
- Best AK-47 Skins in COD Mobile: Top 10 Collection
- Best AK-47 Attachments in CoD Mobile: Gunsmith Guide
- Best 2-Finger Layouts in Cod Mobile in 2023