Every PUBG player can make their partner and get a specific title for identity.
PUBG partner can be anyone who plays every match together.
PUBG has provided a unique feature by which player can socialize with their best people while playing the game.
Therefore, players get a particular relationship title if they select a partner to play together.
Read: Get M416 glacier skin
The objective of making Partner is:
- To make a strong relationship with each other;
- To communicate with the best one while playing.
- Also, having a partner can make the profile strong and unique.
Types of PUBG partner title
BFF means best friend forever. Or a person whom you want to make a friend for life long.
So, if you have BFF in real life. And he plays PUBG, then you can make him a partner with the BFF title.
Are you in a relationship? Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?
If you have and your lover also a gamer, then you two can play the PUBG with the lover title.
So, make your love relationship stronger with having fun.
Do you have any close person? If you have then why don’t you make him PUBG partner getting a buddy title?
Bromance? Without romance…
It is another title you get if you have selected a partner of the same gender. Or, you can say if your lover, BFF, or buddy don’t play the game, you can make a partner who is far from you.
But, the synergy points are needed to make and get the Pubg partner title.
Read: Pro sensitivity setting
What is synergy points and how to get points to get partner title?
Synergy points are the points that help to calculate the relationship between player.
So, the more synergy points reflect that the player is closely connected.
Again, to get the synergy points players need to play every match together. And they should share popularity and BP.
How to make Pubg partner?
To make the PUBG partner, you have to send a request to the chosen person.
So, to send the request to make a partner, this instruction;
- Launch the game and Tap on your profile
- Tap on the connection option
- Send a request for a partner and wait for his/her response. If your offer is accepted, you will become a partner.
- You need to have at least 400 points to send the partner request.
How to get PUBG partner title?
To get the partner title in PUBG, doesn’t require UC or skills.
But, it requires sufficient synergy points.
So, the player must have at least 1000 synergy points to get the Partner title.
How to redeem Synergy, if I have 1000 points?
If you have eligible points to get the title of PUBG title then, follow this instruction:
- Go to your profile
- Tap on the connection Option
- Finally, Tap on the Partner option and redeem for free.
- What are the best ways to get more room card on Pubg mobile?
- How to win every last circle in Pubg mobile? 5 best strategies
- Rush or camping? Which is the best gameplay in Pubg mobile?
- Hardest titles achievement in Pubg mobile: 7 titles uneasy to achieve
- The best place to find the enemy in Pubg mobile: Enemy camping areas
- Best loot area in pubg mobile: Top points from all maps.
- How to make more than 10 dollars from the clipclaps quickly?
- The sharpshooter title in Pubg mobile: Easily get it in 2021.
- The Karakin map in pubg mobile. A complete detail you need to know.
- Easy way to unlock Pacifist in Pubg mobile: How to get the title?