Pubg mobile hot-drop places are too competitive, so it’s hard to play like a pro without skills and tips.
Hot drops are the Pubg location where every enemy leaves their parachute for the fight. And most players choose the hot drop areas for two reasons;
Firstly, the hot drop places are full of enemies, so it’s easier to increase the KD. Secondly, those places are best for loot. The Pubg player land on the hot drop to collect more suppliers that are available everywhere.
However, despite high kills and loot, every player doesn’t survive long in the hot drop places. Because it’s the area of pro and skilled players. So, if the player doesn’t have proper skill, device and network, they get killed by the opponent squad immediately in hot drops.
- Related: Best sensitivity setting
Therefore, we will discuss tips and tricks to clear the Pubg hot drops by getting the highest number of kills.
Tips to Play matches in Pubg mobile hot-drop location
Hold, Push and change.
On Pubg hot drops, you should have better strategies to kill an enemy squad like a pro.
And the plan is simple;
If you spot an enemy from a bit far distance, don’t push directly. Instead, you should hold the cover and try to know their activity and location.
Furthermore, you should change your position frequently to clear hot drops successfully in PUBGM. If your teammate gets killed, you should hide from your enemy without any surprise plan.
However, by chance, if you get detected, don’t hold yourself in the same area. Because they will attack you with full plan and dedication using throwable.
So, you must have a position-changing technique to survive longer in the Pubg hot drop locations.
Do landing perfectly.
Most of the time, players lands on the hot drop location where the enemy is already landed.
As a result, they don’t find the gun and loot immediately and get killed in a short time.
Therefore, you should not make the same mistake. If you do, then your KD and rank will get down.
Related: Tips to increase KD
Before you land on the hot drops, try to know which area is safe for you to survive longer.
- If the enemy landed in C building, change your landing direction and go to the office( Military base area )
- If the enemy landed in the main building, then change your flying root for side slow( Boot camp )
Don’t forget to use a throwable.
Throwable are the most helpful weapon in the pubg game. It is used to attack the enemy without much risk.
Therefore, you should use throwable on the hot drops to kill the enemy squads.
Don’t collect throwables and keep them in the bag. Just use it frequently.
In hot drop places, you will encounter waiting enemies holding cover. Therefore, throw enough throwable weapons to take them out from the holding places.
The player who uses throwable properly can win the hot drop matches in the Pubg mobile.
Don’t push without the main loot.
If you only find a shotgun or, Piston doesn’t take a rush. Because there are high risks and no guarantee to get a single kill.
The hot drop is full of skilled players with AR and SMG. Your shotgun and Pistol can do nothing there.
Therefore, To get high kills in the hot drops, collect the best suppliers like a helmet, Vest, AR and SMG.
After collecting them, don’t wait to clear the hot drop location.
Don’t run for the rush without the necessary equipment and supplier to win hot drop locations for getting chicken dinner.
- Related: Get M416 glacier skin
- Don’t hold on to one place for a long time. If you do so, you can’t defeat your hot-drop enemies due to a lack of loot and time.
- Make your listening ability stronger. Otherwise, it would be difficult to win matches in the hot drop places. The proper listening sense helps you to know your enemy’s actions and footsteps. So, improve your sound sense from FPP mode TDM.
- Cod Mobile Control Layout | Best 3-Finger & 4-FingerIn this article, you will find screenshots of the best 3-finger and 4-finger control layout settings in Cod Mobile [Call of Duty Mobile]. These will help you to control your MP, BR, or Zombies gameplay better and smoother. In every … Read more
- COD Mobile Ranking System Guide | All Rank ListThis article will explain the ranking system in COD(Call of Duty) Mobile and list all ranks mentioning the points to reach there. COD Mobile is the mobile version of the popular pc battle royale game named Call of Duty. This … Read more
- Best but Rare M4 Skins in Cod MobileM4 is one of the best assault rifles in Call of Duty mobile, and the game has released many skins of this weapon. M4 is already a perfect gun for those players who wants victory in the battle royale and … Read more
- Best Attachments of M4 in COD Mobile: Gunsmith GuideThe objective of the player is to get both wins and high kills. But the wrong gun choice or attachments might give you either kills or victory or neither of them. Another perfect weapon on Cod mobile is M4, and … Read more
- Best and Rare Skins of M13 in Cod MobileM13 is the assault rifle in Call of duty mobile, and the player picks this gun to compete in the short-range and long-range battles in the battleground. However, this gun is more famous in the multiplayer(MP) modes as it is … Read more
- M13 Best attachments in Cod Mobile: Gunsmith GuideM13 is one of the lightweight assault rifles in Cod Mobile, and if you pick this weapon with its suitable attachments, you can get high kills in the battle royale in MP modes. Players often use the M13 for long-range … Read more
- Rarest Characters in Cod Mobile: Top 7Indeed, playing with the new characters in call of duty mobile gives the best satisfaction and goodwill to the players. The rare character is, the more fun player gets in the battle royale and multiplayer mode. Therefore, here are the … Read more
- Best AK-47 Skins in COD Mobile: Top 10 CollectionYou are already an AK-47 lover in CoD Mobile, and if you want to know about its best skins, then here is the top 10 list: 1. AK-47 Woodland Strife Woodland Strife is one of the epic skins of the … Read more
- Best AK-47 Attachments in CoD Mobile: Gunsmith GuideAK47 is one of the most preferred assault rifles in Call of duty mobile. Whether it is multiplayer or battle royale mode, player pick this gun to dominate the battle because of its impressive abilities. The player can upgrade the … Read more
- Best 2-Finger Layouts in Cod Mobile in 2023Some players use three fingers, while other plays call of duty mobile with four fingers. Players customize the controls according to their habits, choice, and comfort. However, many CoD mobile players play with their 2-finger claw layouts and dominate the … Read more