Either you are happy, sad, excited or angry, the emotes helps you to express your feeling. There are many popular emotes in the Free fire that has a unique effect, appearance, style, and features- Dancing, Jumping, trolling, and many more.
And the FF players want to collect all those latest to oldest emotes to use them in different situations.
So, today, we will discuss the most good-looking emotes in Free fire that you should equip.
Top 10 popular emotes in Free fire that has good looking appearance.
FF WC throne
The FF WC throne is a Free fire emote with outstanding looks and style. This emote came on the Pro gamer’s wish event- players purchased it by using diamonds.
The selfie emote is the legendary emote in the Free fire. Few numbers players unlocked this super selfie emote for the Rank token.
Because of its unique way of taking selfies with the knocked enemy, it’s still a super hit emote.
After knocking the opponent, you can use a pirate flag emote to declare you are the victor. It came in the pirates top up event for the first time. Most of the players unlocked the pirate flags in that event, and it’s still a legendary emote.
The emote is best for the character DJ Alok in Free fire. Because of its awesome style and looks, about 60% of players have top DJ with 599 diamonds.
Eat my dust
It is the most popular emote that came in the Graffiti top-up event. The eat my dust is a much good-looking emote- players show off in the lobby to express their heroic attitude.
The ‘booyah emotes’ become a super hit when it came to the ’emote party event’ in Free fire.
During that event, many players get it with the diamond top. Because of style and use, the booyah emote is still everyone’s favorite choice.
The emote came in the dual wheel event, and some players achieved tea time emote from the spin by using diamonds. Nowadays, it has become a rare item in the FF.
I am rich
The ‘I am rich emote’ is a legendary emote in Free fire that was introduced in the legendary emote event. The appearance of this emote is awesome with a cool style.
The ‘I am rich’ emote shows you are a rich player who sleeps on the bed of money without worry.
The dual wheel event brought ‘caption booyah emote’ for the first time, and most players get it by spinning using diamonds.
It is a emote with an attractive look, but nowadays, it is rare. The player uses the caption booyah emote if they get victory in the battleground.
The obliteration emote is the latest emote that came on the punch man collaboration event in FF. This new emote is good-looking, and it is popular among the Free fire players.
- Best Diamond Royale Bundles in Free fire- Top 10 of all time
- Which are the rare gold royale bundles in Free fire?
- Best ways to use gloo wall in Free Free
- How to kill more enemies in Free fire?
- Best claw settings in Free fire with Photo for 2022
- All about getting V-badge in Free fire
- Free Fire level up pass: How to get 800 diamonds at a cheap cost?
- Free Fire Mystery Shop event:- Get a High discount on Rare items.
- Which are the rarest gloo wall skins in the free fire?
- Enchanted fable bundle in Free Fire- Spin and unlock
- How to change voice in Free fire for fun?
- How to get gun skins in Free fire permanently?
- How can you get all characters in Free fire for free?
- Rearest emotes in Free fire: Top 10 collection
- How to get AK-blue flame Draco skin in Free fire?