Do you want to get booyah with more kills in the CS matches in FF? Let’s discuss the best tips and tricks to get more booyah, kills, and rank points in Free fire clash squad matches.
This article will describe the ‘5 useful’ tips and tricks about the clash squad ranked mode based on the gaming experience.
Also, you will know what you should do if you don’t have the best teammate to play together in Free fire.
Top 5 tips and tricks to get more kills, booyah, rank in Free fire clash squad ranked mode.
No 1. What is best for round one?
Do you know it’s difficult to survive in the first round of Clash Squad-ranked matches? In the first round of CS, 2 teammates should use M500, and the remaining others should use G18. And the teammate having G18 should push or rush on the enemy, and the M500 player should give cover fire.
So, you will get booyah and best loot on the next round of clash squad if you succeed in making the best teamwork in the first round.
No 2. The best strategy to rush on clash squad
You need to directly rush upon your enemy at the starting time of the CS. By doing so, your enemy will not know from where you give them a surprise.
Because on the starting time, every player holds themself in the cover and waits for the enemy. So, if you rush on them immediately after starting the match, you will succeed. And the best character combination in Free fire for direct rush in clash squad match is:
And for the active skill, you should take Chrono.
- Read also: How to win every clash squad match?
No 3. Wear same clothes
Wearing similar clothes by all squad members is the best trick to confuse the enemy in the clash squad matches in FF. Also, it allows you to get more kills.
Suppose your enemy gives you much damage and comes for a rush toward you. In this case, you can replace your position with your same-looking healthy teammate.
And you can shoot your enemy while he goes for a rush toward your teammate with confusion.
But, this kind of trick requires more attention and practice. And the most necessary thing is the trustable squad.
No 4. The best gun combination?
The best gun combination for a short-range fight in a clash squad is MAT87 and M1014. The damage of these two weapons is more, and recoil is easy compared to other shotguns.
Actually, on the clash squad mode, the battle takes place in the mid-range. Therefore use Thomson, UMP, and MP14 weapons to get booyah in the clash squad.
But, if you have a habit of using other SMGs, you can use them- All are for Mid-range battle. And for the long-range fight, you can choose desert eagle.
- Read also: Best Gun combination in Free fire
No 5. Do you use grenades?
Nowadays, most of the player uses grenade on the clash squad. However, among them, only a few players use the grenade perfectly. They cook and throw on the start time of battle.
However, the grenades in the Free fire give much damage, so it’s necessary to save them for perfect situations.
And I suggest you do two things:
- Don’t misuse grenades.
- The best pet for using grenades in a Clash squad match is Briston pet.
Frequently asked question
- What to do if I don’t have the best squad for the Clash squad in Free fire?
Firstly, your squad member should be your friends, and they must be helpful and trustable. And, if you don’t have such a squad, then you can join another’s team.
However, joining another’s squad will not give you comfort during the match. So, try to recruit pro players to make the squad from social media, random teammates, Global chat.
- Best Diamond Royale Bundles in Free fire- Top 10 of all time
- Which are the rare gold royale bundles in Free fire?
- Best ways to use gloo wall in Free Free
- How to kill more enemies in Free fire?
- Best claw settings in Free fire with Photo for 2022
- All about getting V-badge in Free fire
- Free Fire level up pass: How to get 800 diamonds at a cheap cost?
- Free Fire Mystery Shop event:- Get a High discount on Rare items.
- Which are the rarest gloo wall skins in the free fire?
- Enchanted fable bundle in Free Fire- Spin and unlock
- How to change voice in Free fire for fun?
- How to get gun skins in Free fire permanently?
- How can you get all characters in Free fire for free?
- Rearest emotes in Free fire: Top 10 collection
- How to get AK-blue flame Draco skin in Free fire?