Karma is a champion in LOL Wild Rift that you can play as support or mage, depending on the needs. Currently, Karma is best played Full magic damage as she gets more utility from building magic than going support items.
Even if you can play her as Mid Laner, she can have a high impact on the role, like support and mage, at the same time. She can deal tons of damage while shielding her entire team made it very frustrating to play against her.
Also, karma is very easy to learn champ compared to other Wild Rift traditional mid laners as her kit is very simple and easy to understand.
Guide: All about the LoL Wild Rift Champion Karma
Karma has a unique passive similar to Annie. She has three stacks, and she can stack using her ability. Her next ability after the third stack will be an empowered version of her spell.
The empowered first ability does more damage, slows the enemy, and leaves an aoe area. The second ability roots everyone around you like Morgana ult, which can be game-changing.
Similarly, Karma’s empowered third ability gives your whole team the best shield and movement speed. Finally, the ultimate stucks all enemies inside and slow them, which can be impactful if your team can follow up.
The main Weakness of Karma is her lack of mobility. Therefore, enemy champs that can easily lock her down and kill her or assassins with tons of mobility can counter Karma in Wild Rift like zed, fizz, or even Akali. That is why going stasis on her is Important positioning.
Flash and barrier are the most efficient spells for Karma in Wild Rift. These two spells can give you some more safety by advancing the low mobility of this champion.
Karma Build Items
In LoL Wild Rift, Rod of Ages is the best first build item on Karma champ, as it is a scaling ability item that provides you both with health and magic damage.
Awakened soulstealer is the second-best item for Karma as her ultimate is a game-changing ultimate so having it up is very important.
Similarly, the third item is enchanted cooldown boots with stasis followed by deathcap, banshees shield, and ryalis crystal so you can be tanky while providing utility and damage for your team.
Arey rune works best with Karma in Wild Rift, as it can increase your shielding and does poke damage to the enemy team. Weakness will be your second time as you have a lot of slows and snares.
The third time will be adaptive carapace followed up with hunter titan or mana flow band.
Warden karma is the only skin she has currently but worries not because more skins will be in the game.
- Nilah Build Wild Rift | A Complete Guide
- Ornn Build Wild Rift | A Complete Guide
- Volibear Build Wild Rift | A Complete Guide
- Swain Wild Rift Build | Best Items, Runes, Spells & More
- Twitch Wild Rift Build: A Full Guide
- Wild Rift Urgot Build Guide | Counters, Items, Spells, Combos
- Zeri Wild Rift Build Guide: Best Runes, Items, Spells Counters
- Wild Rift Sona Build Guide: Counter, Spell, Rune, and Skin
- Wukong Wild Rift Build Guide and His Rare Skin
- Wild Rift Zoe Build Guide: Best Counter, Spell, Item, Rune
- LoL Wild Rift Rengar Build: Best Spell, Counter, Rune, Item
- Yuumi in Wild Rift Build: Best Spell, Counter, Rune, Item
- Wild Rift Samira Build Guide: Play in Ranked
- LoL Wild Rift Kassadin: Best Item Build, Runes, Spells, Counters
- Sion Wild Rift: Best Build, Item, Counter, Spells, Runes