Role of Fighter Heroes in-game
Fighter heroes mainly focus on gold and exp level in Mobile legends. Speeding in the leveling up heroes and farm help the heroes get more ability, and you can buy new items.
If the hero has enough farm, he can kill the enemy units effortlessly. The role of the fighter heroes in the MLBB is to defend the turrent from the enemy units roam and help to kill the enemy units.
Top 5 best Fighter heroes you should pick in Mobile legends
The first hero on the list is Sun, who can play the best fighter role in the MLBB solo and team battle. He is a melee hero who can summon the double ganger and blink up to the short radius to escape from the enemy. This ability helps survive longer even though the enemy unit takes massive damage.
Also, Sun can charge towards an enemy dealing massive damage, and summon the exact dopple ganger with the rage and movement rate. So, if you pick the Sun for the MLBB fight, this fighter hero will not upset you in the mid-game.
Barats is the best tank/fighter hero from the start of the game if you are quick to attack and maintain its stacks. He can set a trap, and if the enemy units or creeps fall under it, then the trap pushes the enemy units towards him. It helps to get him more stacks and damage.
Also, Barat can deal heavy damage, stunning the enemy for a couple of units. So, Barats is a strong fighter in Mobile legends, and he becomes overpowered in late games.
Roger is a melee/range hero who can play the best marksman/fighter role from the early game dealing massive damage towards the enemy units.
He got two sides one is a fighter, and another is a marksman. So, being a fighter hero, the roger deals heavy damage to the enemy units falling under his range.
The second ability grants a bonus movement rate and damage rate to Roger. His final ability lets him change from marksman to fighter and vice versa.
4. Yu zong
If you want to win the team fight in Mobile legends, you can pick Yu zong as a fighter hero. He can perform best from the start to the late game.
His final ability is the most useful, which lets him transfer into the dragon dealing the damage towards the enemy units around him and giving him the bonus damage to his ability.
Aldous is one of the Strongest fighter heroes of mobile legends(MLBB), and he becomes more powerful in the late game and can kill the supports/marksman in a single shot.
His damage depends upon his stacks- the more his stacks, the more his damage, and his total stacks are 500.
He can deal damage, stunning the enemy for a couple of seconds. And his final ability lets him charge towards the enemy from one place to another.
- Lxia Mobile Legends Build | Items, Emblems, Spell, Combo
- Novaria Mobile Legends Build | Best Items, Emblems, and More
- Alucard Mobile Legends Build Guide
- Alpha Build Mobile Legends (Mlbb)
- Gusion Build Mobile Legends(MLBB) Guide
- Zilong Build Mobile Legends(MLBB) Guide
- Bane Build in MLBB(Mobile Legends)
- Best Build of Moskov in Mobile Legends(MLBB)
- Esmeralda Mobile Legends Build | A Complete Guide
- Miya Mobile Legends Build | A Complete Guide
- Best Build For Layla in Mobile Legends(Mlbb)
- Mobile legends Nana Best Build Guide
- Mobile Legends Lesley Best Build Guide
- Eudora Mobile Legends Build | A Complete Guide
- MLBB Arlott Best Build, Spell, Emblem, Counter Guide