Since the items mentioned in this article are new, players have no idea when and which champions to build with these items in LoL Wild Rift.
New Items in Wild Rift
1. Crystalline Reflector
It is a new item for all the mages who need some armor to survive against AD assassins in the mid-lane like Zed. This item provides you with everything you need as an AP mid laner, such as a decent amount of ability power, armor, and ability haste.
As previously mentioned, Crystalline Reflector is very good against attack to damage heavy enemy champions, and even build this as your first item as this item is very cost-effective.
With the introduction of this item Hullbreaker, the current meta has heavily shifted in favor of the spilled push champions. What this item does is when you are alone with no allies nearby, you will gain 10-50 armor and magic resist making you super tanky. It also allows you to do 20% extra damage to turrets.
If that wasn’t broken enough, nearby large minions also gain 50-170 armor and magic resist and deal 200% more damage to towers. Keep in mind this item is only good if you are split pushing. So you should not buy this LoL WR item to constantly group with your team as it will make the whole purpose of this item useless.
Champions that are good with the Hullbreaker item in Wild Rift are fiora, nasus, garen, Darius, etc.
Tip: you should also buy teleport with Hullbreaker as you can also teleport while spilled pushing to help your team.
3. Divine sunderer
Another item for the baron lane fighters is divine sunderer. It works almost like triforce and black cleaver, but, at the same time, it is completely different from its counterpart.
Divine sunderer makes you super tanky. After using an ability with this item, within 10 seconds, your next attack will destroy 10% of the enemy’s maximum health and heals you for a percentage of the attack.
This item is very suitable for dealing with those pesky tanks that stack health while making you tanky. You should only build Divine sunderer when the enemy has tanky champions, but if not, it’s useless against champions who don’t build health.
4. Hextech Megadrive
Hextech mega drive is one of the most underwhelming new items in Wild Rift, so you don’t see anyone using this item. What this item does is when you heal or shield your ally, it will reduce 10% of your active items’ cooldown.
Also, immobilizing an enemy champion reduces its remaining cooldown by 15%. This item is honestly not worth spending the gold for, and I don’t recommend you buy this item till it gets buffed.
- Nilah Build Wild Rift | A Complete Guide
- Ornn Build Wild Rift | A Complete Guide
- Volibear Build Wild Rift | A Complete Guide
- Swain Wild Rift Build | Best Items, Runes, Spells & More
- Twitch Wild Rift Build: A Full Guide
- Wild Rift Urgot Build Guide | Counters, Items, Spells, Combos
- Zeri Wild Rift Build Guide: Best Runes, Items, Spells Counters
- Wild Rift Sona Build Guide: Counter, Spell, Rune, and Skin
- Wukong Wild Rift Build Guide and His Rare Skin
- Wild Rift Zoe Build Guide: Best Counter, Spell, Item, Rune
- LoL Wild Rift Rengar Build: Best Spell, Counter, Rune, Item
- Yuumi in Wild Rift Build: Best Spell, Counter, Rune, Item
- Wild Rift Samira Build Guide: Play in Ranked
- LoL Wild Rift Kassadin: Best Item Build, Runes, Spells, Counters
- Sion Wild Rift: Best Build, Item, Counter, Spells, Runes