The credit point(C points) is the kind of currency used in the CODM. You can purchase some skins, characters, tactical weapons, cards, and other items using credits.
In the call of duty mobile store, you will find many purchasable items, and most of them require CP to unlock. However, CP is a valuable currency that requires real dollars to get.
Therefore, the game has managed some legendary items for the non-spending players in the credit shop. But, players have to collect a lot of credits to buy those high-level items.
Here is how to buy from a credit shop in CODM:
(I) Go to store
(II) Tap on the credit shop option.
(III) Purchase needed items by tapping on the item.
How to get a lot of C points in call of duty mobile (CODM)
1. Level up your rank
To get more C points in call of duty mobile, play rank matches and increase your rank. In each position, you will get many rewards, including Credits for free.
Whenever you go to the Rookie V from I, you can collect more than 700 C points in total.
Similarly, from Veteran I to elite V rank, you will get more than 5000 credit points in CODM for free.
Furthermore, you will get more than 12000 Free Credit points by increasing your rank from Pro I to legendary.
2. Complete daily missions
The daily missions are another opportunity to get 50-100 Credits in call of duty mobile every day.
The daily tasks are easy to complete. For example- Play 1 BR match, Send 5 XP cards to friends, Use 5XP cards, Collect BP.
Therefore, check the daily missions section first whenever you log in to the game.
(I) Tap on the event.
(II) Tap on the Daily option
(III) Go to Daily mission.
3. Checkout monthly calendar
Every time you log in to the CODM, you will get a daily reward from the monthly calendar section. From this option, you can collect at least 2000 credits without any effort.
Therefore, visit the monthly calendar one time a day and claim a reward:
(I) Tap on the event.
(II) Tap on the Monthly login calendar option.
(III) Tap on the claim option.
4. Open crates
The crates contain different rewards like skins, cards, weapons, tactical, and many more. Also, it is the best source to make a lot of free CODM C points in a minute.
If you unlock one item two times, you will get Credits in exchange for a duplicate reward. Therefore, collect more crates and unlock the best rewards by opening them.
5. Claim from battle pass
You will also earn C as a battle pass reward by increasing tier in CODM. So, from tier 1 to 50, the free battle pass gives more than 2000 free C in call of duty mobile.
However, if you buy a battle pass, you will get more credits than a free offer.
- Natasha Honkai Star Rail Build | Light Cones, Relics, Teams
- Farlight 84 All SMG Weapons | Ranked Best to Worst
- Swain Wild Rift Build | Best Items, Runes, Spells & More
- Farlight 84 Best Assault Rifles | Top 5 List
- All Characters in Farlight 84 | Heroes List
- Dan Heng Build Honkai Star Rail | Light Cones, Relics, Teams
- Gepard Honkai Star Rail Build | Light Cones, Team, Relics
- Best Java Games for Android | Download From PlayStore
- Asta Honkai Star Rail Build | Light Cones, Teams & Relics
- Farlight 84 Best Settings Guide
- Jing Yuan Build Honkai Star Rail | Light Cones, Teams & Relics
- Pool games for Android | Best Collections
- Browsers for Android with Flash | 5 Best Collection
- Roblox Anime Games You Should Play | Underrated but Best
- Clara Honkai Star Rail Build | Best Light Cones, Relics & Team
- Roblox JoJo Games You Should Play | Best Collection
- Roblox cool math games that are Entertaining & Educational
- Herta Honkai Star Rail Build | Light Cones, Relics & Teams
- Arlan Honkai Star Rail Build Guide with Best Options
- Bailu Honkai Star Rail Build Guide | Premium & F2P Options
- Bronya Honkai Star Rail Build Guide | Best Options
- Tingyun Honkai Star Rail Build | Light Cones, Teams & Relics
- Yanqing Honkai Star Rail Build | Best Light Cones, Teams, Relics
- Marvel Snap Jeff the Baby Land Shark | Variants & Synergy Build
- Nebula Marvel Snap Guide: Best Combinations & Variants