If you are a BGMI\Pubg mobile fan, the Poco x3 pro mobile is a perfect choice. The phone came in 2021 with all the necessary features needed for gaming.
The Poco x3 pro is the perfect gaming phone for a middle-class person who has a limited budget.
Display: 6.67 inch
Processor: 860 snapdragon
Front camera: 20 MP
Rear camera: 48 MP+ 8MP
Storage: 128\250 GB
Battery capacity: 5160 Mah
Gaming experience of BGMI\Pubg mobile on Poco x3 pro
The Poco x3 pro phone doesn’t give any lag problem and frame drop issue while playing Pubg mobile, BGMI, Genshine Impact. It can run any android game smoothly, like butter.
The phone is best to get high graphics gameplay like an iPhone user. You can get smooth-extreme, HD-extreme, Balance-extreme nad HDR-Extreme.
In conclusion, it gives 60 FPS in smooth-HDR. But, on HDR and HD, the Poco x3 pro can give you heating issues on hot drops like Bootcamp, Pochinki, and military base in BGMI\Pubg mobile.
So, on smooth-extreme, it can run your best game like butter in any map and location.
However, if more than 8 squads land in a single place, the frame rate can drop that you can adjust.
According to the experience, it’s better to play on smooth+extreme for a better gaming experience.
At a smooth-extreme level, you can get 58-62 FPS. And it gives 48-52 on HDR-Extreme on the hot-drop place where more than 6 squad lands together.
However, if there is no enemy around, you can get 52-60 FPS.
And if the enemy rushes upon you, the FPS drops, and it may create a heat problem on HDR+Extreme.
You can get ultrasound quality in Poco X3 pro. You will not miss any footprints and firing sounds of your enemy.
On the Poco x3 pro, the gyro sensitivity for Pubg mobile and BGMI is perfect as an iPhone. You can control your gameplay like a pro player.
Can we play costome or tournament matches in Poco x3 pro?
For a tournament, it can give you a bit of lag on the last circle due to many enemies but no bots.
You know, when zigzag creates while playing the game, the lagging starts.
- Genshin Impact Itto Best Artifact, Weapons & Team comp
- Genshin Impact Yelan Build, Weapons, Artifacts & Priority
- Genshin Eula Build Guide: Team, Weapons, Talents
- Kazuha Build Genshin Impact: 2023 Guide
- Genshin Impact Nahida Build Guide for 2023
- Genshin Impact Wanderer Build Guide: 2023
- Genshin Impact AlHaitham Build Guide: 2023
- How To Kill The Primo Geovishap in Genshin Impact? Giant Toad
- Ayato Build Genshin Impact: His Talent, Artifact, Weapon, Team
- How to build Xiangling in Genshin Impact? The Broken Pryo Carry
- How to build Fischl in Genshin Impact: The Princess of Conviction
- How to build Jean in Genshin Impact? The Best Guide
- Best 5-Star Weapons To Use In Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact Ningguang Build: Know all about her
- Bennett Genshin Impact: His Talent, Artifact, Weapon & compo
- Genshin Impact Regisvine Bosses: How to kill Cryo and Pyro?
- How to get Artifacts in Genshin Impact to strengthen characters?
- How to increase damage in genshin impact?
- Best 4-star Genshin Impact Characters as good as 5-star
- How To Build Raiden Shogun in Genshin Impact as a F2P Player?