It’s necessary to increase the headshot rate and KD to join a high-level group or tournaments in Free fire.
These two things reflect your skill and dedication. So, you have to balance the headshot ratio and KD ratio- They both should be at a high level.
However, some players maintain their KD at the best level and don’t care about the headshot rate.
How headshot ratio level up and decreases?
If you kill enemies by a headshot or you give them head damage, the headshot rate increases. But it is easy to listen to and hard to apply practically.
For example, if you win a match with more headshot kills but lose another match with 0 kills. In this case, your headshot rate will decrease in Free fire.
So, to maintain the rate, you should get head kills in all matches continuously in FF. Let’s discuss more.
7 best ways to increase headshot rate in Free fire
Avoid short-range fight
It is hard to aim at the head of the enemy from a short-range. However, to give the perfect headshot, long-range and mid-range are best.
But sometimes, you may encounter your enemy closely while landing, and sometimes you may face with camper nearly. In that situation, knock them from close range because you can’t escape from them.
However, if you spot your enemy from a far distance, then don’t rush upon them. But use the scope, target the head, and shot them from the long-range or mid-range.
Use the best weapon
On the FF, there are many weapons, and some are best to give head spray. So, use the perfect gun to improve the headshot rate.
For example, Thompson, UMP, MP40 are best for short-range battles an SKS, Woodpecker gun is best for one-tap from long-range.
It’s better without scope.
Aim assist is the best option in the Free fire. Whenever you fire without aiming, it targets automatically. So, it’s better to use it.
But, if you use scope, you have to aim at the head yourself, and sometimes you fail. So, shot without using a scope. It’s hard to learn, but you can do it with more practice.
Focus only head
The headshot and head damage is the only way to increase the headshot rate in FF. So, always try to focus the head of your enemy from the long-range and mid-range. But if you want to increase KD, your choice.
Wait for the best timing.
If you spot the enemy, wait for the best time to give a shot. You should only fire on them if they stop in one position.
Keep your eyes on your enemy by holding in one position. You know, it’s easy to give a drag headshot on the stopped enemy than the moving one.
Take advantage of height.
It’s easy to give a headshot when your enemy is playing below your standing height.
For example, you are at the top of the building, and your enemy is walking on the ground. Don’t miss the headshot.
- Best Diamond Royale Bundles in Free fire- Top 10 of all time
- Which are the rare gold royale bundles in Free fire?
- Best ways to use gloo wall in Free Free
- How to kill more enemies in Free fire?
- Best claw settings in Free fire with Photo for 2022
- All about getting V-badge in Free fire
- Free Fire level up pass: How to get 800 diamonds at a cheap cost?
- Free Fire Mystery Shop event:- Get a High discount on Rare items.
- Which are the rarest gloo wall skins in the free fire?
- Enchanted fable bundle in Free Fire- Spin and unlock
- How to change voice in Free fire for fun?
- How to get gun skins in Free fire permanently?
- How can you get all characters in Free fire for free?
- Rearest emotes in Free fire: Top 10 collection
- How to get AK-blue flame Draco skin in Free fire?
- How to get free magic cube fragments in Free fire to unlock rewards?
- Magic cube bundles in Free fire: Do you have these top 5 bundles?
- How to ID error in Free free? Fix ID failed try logging out first.
- Gold to grandmaster on free fire classic ranked match: Tips and trick.
- How to get a cobra bundle in Free fire? Cobra ascension