The grenadier is the most attractive title in Pubg mobile\BGMI but is hard to achieve. The player who gets this title has a unique identity among the millions of global players.
Firstly, it is a rare and challenging title that only skilled players can achieve. Secondly, the player having a grenadier title can show their nation’s shining flag to others.
However, it’s a challenging achievement to unlock the grenadier title in Pubg mobile\Battleground mobile India because you need under 100 rank in your region or country.
And you have to finish\kill your enemies on a match by grenades to get below 100.
There are many players in each country\rgion, and getting ranked 100 is not an easy task. So getting a title is difficult.
But here are some best tips to unlock the grenadier titles quickly. And you need to know this title is not a permanent achievement in PUBG mobile\BGMI- Until you have the required rank, you have a title with you.
Here are some tips to achieve a grenadier title in Pubg mobile\BGMI
Need honest squad
A good squad helps you to achieve anything on the battleground island. As you know, in every squad match, you can get 5-7 bots. But the problem is squad wants to steal the bots for their benefit.
Therefore, you need to have an honest squad that shares anything with you and doesn’t disturb your gaming during the match.
Your member should not think only about themselves, but also about your goal.
So, if you get a chance to finish\kill 6-7 bots with your grenade, then no one can stop you from getting the grenadier title in the PUBG mobile\BGMI.
Also read: SOLO vs SQUAD
Loot a lot of grenades
You know the only grenade helps to get grenadier, so you have to pick up enough.
So, it’s better to collect 9-12 grenades in each match. And sometimes, it’s difficult to find enough grenades. In this case, you have to ask for help from your teammate to find them for you in Battleground. (Teamwork is the best work)
Only use grenades
If you knock your enemy by grenade in an apartment, squad house, or anywhere, then you should not kill with AR. Only you have to finish your opponent with a grenade until it turns a Peti.
Otherwise, if you use other throwable and guns, your endeavor will not be counted.
However, if another enemy arrives before you finish your enemy, try to save yourself because survival is more necessary than kills.
No, it’s not much harder to get grenadier title in PUBGM\BGMI if you play smartly.
If you get a minimum of 4-5 kills in each match with a grenade, then you will be rewarded by grenadier for sure.
- How To Kill The Primo Geovishap in Genshin Impact? The Giant Toad
- Ayato Build Genshin Impact: His Best Talent, Artifact, Weapon, Team
- How to build Xiangling in Genshin Impact? The Broken Pryo Carry
- How to build Fischl in Genshin Impact: The Princess of Conviction
- How to build Jean in Genshin Impact? The Best Guide
- Best 5-Star Weapons To Use In Genshin Impact: High utility & usage rate
- Genshin Impact Ningguang Build: Know all about her
- Bennett Genshin Impact: His best Talent, Artifact, Weapon, and compo
- Genshin Impact Regisvine Bosses: How to kill Cryo and Pyro?
- How to get Artifacts in Genshin Impact to strengthen characters?
- How to increase damage in genshin impact?
- Best 4-star Genshin Impact Characters as good as 5-star
- How To Build Raiden Shogun in Genshin Impact as a F2P Player?
- How to Increase Talent Level In Genshin Impact quickly?
- Best healer characters in Genshin Impact
- How to use Ganyu in Genshin Impact?
- How to get a lot of Primogems in Genshin Impact fast?
- Blacksmith Wagner in Genshin Impact: Forge and sell weapons there
- How to defeat Frostarm Lawachurl in Genshin Impact like a hero?
- How can you increase adventure rank in Genshin impact quicker?
- How to cook food in genshin Impact? A guide with pictures.
- How can you make more Mora in Genshin Impact?
- How to purchase food in Genshin Impact to heal the damage?
- How to run Genshin impact smoothly without lag in a low-end device?