The player without survival and fighting skills in the battleground island is a Noob player. So, let’s discuss the tips on how you can get the Noob lobby in the Pubg mobie\BGMI.
However, before that, you need to know the advantages of having a lobby of new players in the game.
- Easy to get more kills
You know, the Noobs are a new player and don’t know the fighting technique. So, if your lobby match with Noobs, then it would be easy for you to get the highest number of kills.
- Advantages of chicken dinner
The weak player lobby gives you a high chance of getting chicken dinner in every match effortlessly.
- Higher statistics
If you get high kills and get chicken dinner in every match, then your PUBG mobile\BGMI profile statistics will go up. Even other players will call you a pro. And Noob lobby can make it possible in less time.
- Easy to complete missions
The RP missions demand to finish the enemy with AR, melee, vehicles to get rewards. So, if you get Noob enemies in the matches, you can do it in some minutes.
Here’s how you can get Noob lobby in Pubg mobile\ BGMI
- By rank
If you are in diamond rank, you will get an enemy with the same tier in the battleground.
- By KD
If your KD ratio is high and if you finish more enemies in every match, then you will get a pro player as your opponent.
- By the finish
If you fail to survive(0-1kills) in 2-4 matches continuously, you will get a weak lobby.
- By teammate
If your squad and teammate’s KD ratio and rank are high, then your match will start with skilled and pro players. No matter if you are in low-level.
- By level
If your game level is high, then you have to face a high-level opponent in the battleground.
(NOTE): There is no exact algorithm of the PUBG mobile match-making process. However, most of the time, the above points decide your lobby.
I hope you understand. And now you can forecast something about the kind of lobby you will get in the game.
Play with low-tier player
Playing with the low-rank player is the best thing you need to consider to get a lobby of weak players in Pubg mobile or BGMI. Like Bronze, platinum player.
But if you don’t have those players on your friend list, you can send a request for team recruitment on a global.
Also, you can give leadership to a low-tier player in the group to start the match, If your team is full. If he\she starts the mission, you will get a Noob lobby with a high chance.
However, if you don’t want to send team requests, then you can join a low-level player in a global team directly. Your lobby will match with:
- lots of loots
- new players
- unskilled players.
And you should customize the ‘setting’ to send team recruitment. Here is the setting:
|Save 1st language||None|
Best filter setting to get weak player lobby with a low tire in Pubg mobile\Battleground mobile INDIA
|Perspective||TPP or FPP, your choice|
|Save 1st language||None|
- How To Kill The Primo Geovishap in Genshin Impact? The Giant Toad
- Ayato Build Genshin Impact: His Best Talent, Artifact, Weapon, Team
- How to build Xiangling in Genshin Impact? The Broken Pryo Carry
- How to build Fischl in Genshin Impact: The Princess of Conviction
- How to build Jean in Genshin Impact? The Best Guide
- Best 5-Star Weapons To Use In Genshin Impact: High utility & usage rate
- Genshin Impact Ningguang Build: Know all about her
- Bennett Genshin Impact: His best Talent, Artifact, Weapon, and compo
- Genshin Impact Regisvine Bosses: How to kill Cryo and Pyro?
- How to get Artifacts in Genshin Impact to strengthen characters?
- How to increase damage in genshin impact?
- Best 4-star Genshin Impact Characters as good as 5-star
- How To Build Raiden Shogun in Genshin Impact as a F2P Player?
- How to Increase Talent Level In Genshin Impact quickly?
- Best healer characters in Genshin Impact
- How to use Ganyu in Genshin Impact?
- How to get a lot of Primogems in Genshin Impact fast?
- Blacksmith Wagner in Genshin Impact: Forge and sell weapons there
- How to defeat Frostarm Lawachurl in Genshin Impact like a hero?
- How can you increase adventure rank in Genshin impact quicker?
- How to cook food in genshin Impact? A guide with pictures.
- How can you make more Mora in Genshin Impact?
- How to purchase food in Genshin Impact to heal the damage?
- How to run Genshin impact smoothly without lag in a low-end device?